Be me

>be me
>269 years old
>discovered the fountain of eternal youth back in 1776 London.

>I became multi millionaire selling snake oil in the beginning of 20th century.

>I have seen it all in life, industrial revolution, the great depression WWI, WWII, Invention of super markets, modern water systems, fast food, computer revolution, 9/11 and rise of Any Forums.

>Visited every corner of the world 6 times. And lived in different countries with fake identities, oficially i am "23" years old.

>Know everything there is to know about every subject.

>Bought 500 bitcoin at $37

> For my last year i have been reading biz all day, collecting genshin waifus and pumping / dumping shitcoins just for the lulz.

>I won't give my eternal youth formula. All i can say is anyone can make it mixing different common household products you can easily obtain these days in supermarkets.

I don't care if you no one believes me, i just want to flex.

P.S. Nicolas cage is my favorite actor

Attached: nicolas cage.jpg (553x554, 23.59K)

ahh i see you followed Any Forums's homemade crystal guide.
congratulations!

Is mustard gas the secret ingredient?

How do I activate the Quickening

Does the fountain of your make you young again or does it just keep you at the age you currently are?

>Nicolas cage
Only thing I believe in your whole post. And I like him too.

>reddit spacing inside greentext

Attached: 1646908493348.png (400x400, 126.59K)

Why do i seem to believe you though? it's crazy.. for some reason my subconscious know this is true and mainly it has to do with the image you have inserted in the thread, It's a well known fact or theory that nicolas cage might be a vampire or someone who lived a very long life, same for brad pitt and others..

I do believe you user but in the same hand I wish I could talk more with you about diverse topics, I don't really care about the eternal youth potion at all because I don't want to live a long life, I want to live only up to 30-40y and that's it..
So could we discuss more about different things on the planet?
Also i'm more fascinated about the future, I've been having diverse dreams about the future.

JANNIES DO YOUR JOB

this is basically the rothchild family if it was 1 person

Attached: De_español_y_mestiza,_castiza.jpg (660x836, 267.52K)

Basically hire a hitman to finish one by a certain age? sounds rational lmao..

Could you tell me more about the past then? How was it back then? how many people have you killed so far? how many marriages? how many kids? do you feel depression and sadness? I'm only 23y and feel empty and no joy in anything I feel bored.
You ever been in brazil?

> 269 years old
> born in 1753
> 1776 would be 23
> multi millionaire Clark Stanley selling snake oil 20th century
Checks out guys

Same, I’ve just got a feeling it’s real.

OP did you ever meet any famous people we might know?

also the "immortal alchemist involved in crypto" was already a plotline in the /xsg/ ARG, come up with new material already, Arthur Britto is either a time traveler, immortal or a quantum AI. if you're real post a first edition Shakespeare folio or something as proof

Don't let the bear market get to you guys. Hang in there.

> All i can say is anyone can make it mixing different common household products you can easily obtain these days in supermarkets.
its bleach + ammonia isnt it ?

If you drink bleach you die, boy.

you dont drink the bleach genius, ofc you die. you mix the two and inhale the vapour

Baking soda mixed with water in the morning
Apple cider vinegar with water after sole daily meal
A tablespoon of olive oil in the evening

big if true

do you know the other Any Forums immortal wo fought in napoleon's army?

500 btc isn't even something to brag about. My friend has spent more on drugs back in the silk road days.