Go outside

>go outside
>see a couple
>day ruined
>see people jogging and being healthy
>day ruined
>see birds being annoying pricks doing their chirp chirp chirp shit
>day ruined

How do i stop being a no fun faggot getting irritated at the most miniscule of issues is not normal i think

Attached: 1640421795232.jpg (1163x646, 45.71K)

Find God.

Have sex, incel.

people are fucked. birds are based m8, absolutely based.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3156x2344, 1.29M)

Which God are we talking about here? Because there's people who unironically think there's some sort of Jewish psyop going on whenever someone mentions any references to Christianity, for example. So what's (You)r God?

realize you probably have neurological damage and that is the key to being successful

based bird enjoyer

Attached: 1639370897890.jpg (225x225, 13.44K)

>implying god actually exists
shut the fuck up nigger

Dilate, trannyfag.
When you look at them through pictures and videos then yeah they're pretty good but when you actually have them making those annoying-ass noises then shit hits the fan. I hate being autistic but it genuinely pisses me off.

I get so depressed when I see a hot girl in public, it’s not even real

Yes. And the reason for that is because it reminds you that you will never EVER be a woman no matter how mentally ill you are. It's just an undeniable fact.

>wah wah wah I'm depressed and sad xd
Go the fuck back to Any Forums you whiny bitch, Any Forums is not your blog

Just know that it's always the jews.
But God is your protection against the spiritual war against us.
God is when you find it inside ur self to stop being a bitch and be accountable for your life and know that there is beauty in everything. Shift the perspective of "Everything is shit" to "How can i as a man fight against the impending coup of the small hat tribe to enslave us all?"
Then you will find within you...God.
The spirit to fight.
The spirit to thrive.
The spirit to conquer.

Hey guys,

Just want to let you know that you're all unhappy because of your own free will. If you chose to do things differently before, you would be happy. It's a shame you chose misery.

Cope harder

>How do i stop being a no fun faggot getting irritated at the most miniscule of issues is not normal i think
Unironically quit Any Forums and all of social media. Any Forums in particular has doomer posts on an almost constant basis, which I'm starting to believe are bots or is done to make younger people demoralized on purpose. The world isn't as bad as people post here. They all put a magnifying glass to the little shit to make it seem 100x worse than it really is.

Noted. Maybe God will finally teach me how to find enlightenment and peace of mind through his own particular means... I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later because I honestly don't know how to be happy again anymore...

You know why that couple was happy? Probably because they're playing STEP'N HAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Attached: 1654683630816.png (800x800, 913K)

The only one coping is you, absolutely pathetic loser

I can't even fucking enjoy jokes anymore. Even people like Burr and Patrice O'neal piss me off, all I hear is "reductive cuck faggot populist shit fucking making cuntoids laugh hahaha"

I would not wish my bitterness upon anyone. I'm going to start working with old people soon to cure it. Seems counter-intuitive, but my body is fucking ready to embrace SOMETHING.

Also I am very drunk.

Move to NYC you won’t see any of those things.
You will be in your element with trash, crime, and beeping horns everywhere

>Unironically quit Any Forums and all of social media
The only "social media" site I use is this one. I completely ignore the other ones due to being cancerous cesspools which makes Any Forums look good in comparison. Only problem here is that I have developed an unhealthy addiction with this site and now I'm stuck here "forever", as they say.

Are there any ways to fix this situation or did I fuck up beyond the point of no return this time...?

oh shut the fuck up faggot

WUT? LMAO... THEY'RE Any ForumsFAGS?

Imagine playing video games with your partner, those things only complicate the relationship in the long run, especially if they are in competitive games.

but she is his gf i think

Hey OP, why did you changed your IP? Are you afraid about the consequences of saying that with your main ID?

If you want enlightenment OP, don't seek god, seek the truth. You'll find God along the way, as he is the truth.

No it’s because I’ll never fuck any girl remotely attractive

>you will never be a woman

Thank god

You don't have $200?

when you hate the world the world hates you back