IM FEELING SO MUCH FUCKING FOMO

SHOULD I FOMO PANIC BUY BACK IN?

IM FEELING SO MUCH FUCKING FOMO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I SOLD AT 19.8K

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

IS ME HAVING ALL THIS FOMO MEAN IT WILL DUMP BAK UNDER 20K THE MOMENT I BUY BACK?

Attached: 1656636141642.png (692x580, 74.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fugbq9r_bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've been crabbing for hours. I can't tell if we are going to pump or dump tonight but I want a piece of the action whichever way we go.

Goddamn, what it must be like to be an emotional trader. Do you exercise or meditate at all?

I lift weights yes, meditate, i cant even imagine it being a thing.

Im just super autistic.

I wanted to have X amount of Bitcoin ,which required me selling at 19.8k and buying back at 16.5k, because it looked like it was gona dump even lower than that, but now its just gone the opposite way and now hodling cash like a retarded cunt

wait you didn't buy in at 17-19k? lmao

brought to you by the same guy that said "we're going to $12k" at $18k

I bought at 40k and hold' diamond hands all the way down, then sold at 19.8k after it bounced back up from 17.5k because I thought it would bounce back off 20k and go down to 10-15k

WELCOME BACK 1 TRILLION MARKET CAP. YOU WERE MISSED

fed meeting in 9 days +rates

Wait so is this just a pre-fed /rate hike pump before the next dump|?

Just imagine a guitar solo that gets more intense OP

What the fuck does that even mean? IS THIS A FAKE PUMPA BEFORE MORE DUMPA? OR AM I BEING LEFT BEHIND FOREVER??????

fake pumpa before more dumpa

youtu.be/5fugbq9r_bo

Attached: 482919495839.gif (498x382, 50.94K)

AAAAAAAAA 22.4k WTFH

sorry op

TELL ME GUYS

AM I BEING LEFT BEHIND FOREVER?

FUCK

This is what happens to greedy pigs trying to buy the exact bottom

I'm legitimately surprised that anyone is pumping this much money into king shitcoin right now. The immediate future looks bleak. Who the fuck would have this much money to spend and think that the best thing they could do right now is pump the everloving shit out of the crypto market?

I guess its whatever, Ive missed out, its over. I'll just take whats left and cash out to bank. Done with this Cryptoshit. CZ can get me to play again if he crashes it back down to

This entire economic situation was made for crypto adoption. Did you not look into the 4th IR?

Hmm, what should I do here? I've lost so much that I don't care getting a -80% anymore, literally 3 paychecks away

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2022-07-07 om 9.32.47 PM.png (2002x186, 69.19K)

From 67k to 17k
it was oversold
but you bobos wanted more. Greedy bastards

Crypto adoption is a gradual process that happens over years. It's not something that takes the shape of a $600+ 1 minute candle. You might see mass adoption after the shit hits the fan. When we go full recession/depression... But this? This is fucking retarded.

Yes, get fucked greedy bastard.
CPI will come lower than May,
I will forever be bullish on money printers, its like a drug addiction for banks, they just can't stop printing

Now it is not oversold anymore. My meme indicators show it can dump further now.

Checked and kekked

I'm so happy I bought at 17k

He bought

Attached: 1627200921566s.jpg (231x250, 4.83K)

Post proof you bought at 17k, until otherwise youre a LARPing cunt

I didnt buy yet, if I had bought back in it would have been -700 candle, not a +700 candle

wait for the iceberg

>It won't go back up from 17k
>it won't go to 19k
>20k hard copium resistance
>haha there is no way my shorts will get liquidated at 21k!
>it's all just a le dead cat bounce!

>thinking someone who bought at 17k is larping
ngmi
I only bought 5k worth

While I disagree with the technical concept of oversold for digital chuck e cheese tokens...the idea that anything still working as intended is going straight from 3 trillion marketcap to 0 is absolute bobo delusions. Late bears are sad creatures.

I Dee Cee Ayyye, so I never lose 80% of the time.