What did Bittrex mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-113403_Twitter.png (1080x1425, 305.91K)

Trying to stay relevant and existing while BSV is found to be original Bitcoin. Not only that, but it actually fucking works. Immediate transactions costing 1/100th of a penny. Integration with IPv6 enabling a microtransaction economy. Smart contracts & turing complete... etc.

>Bittrex
Why would anyone still use this piece of shit exchange?

Big blocks, big cocks.

Attached: 3.875GB_Block.jpg (2074x1028, 214.35K)

BSV might be the greatest technological innovation in human history but I still won't use it because Creg is an insufferable fucking faggot.

Attached: 1566729346581.jpg (325x325, 7.68K)

Imagine letting your emotions control you. Are you a woman? This is why you will remain poor and an angry virgin for the rest of your life.

Quite petty desu. You should spend some time actually watching Craig talk unfiltered or unedited.

I don't see why its such a big deal, coingecko, cmc and most other exchanges have used this newer logo for a while already

who even uses shittrex anymore?

you're in luck then
their fork is outdated shitty bitcoin core code

Best thing about BSV is you don't even need to believe a single word of Craig. Just read the whitepaper, appreciate what a holistic ingenious solution to digital commerce it is, and understand that BSV is the only ledger existing which implements it.

>Bittrex
literally who?

all you need to do is just check the price LMAO
i got four bitcoins and you got ZERO

it's called avoiding a lawsuit, their ceo or someone high up has also been to coingeek as a speaker once or twice
bsv funds (and coins in general) are probably safu on bittrex

BSV is not Bitcoin, it is SNEEDCOIN, and Craig is SNEEDTOSHI.

>BTC/BSV
Holy shit you closed a monthly candle green! Been a while since that happened LMAO
BSV will never be king

>What did Bittrex mean by this?
THEY KNOW

>>BTC/BSV
>Holy shit you closed a monthly candle green!
Bottom signal. Buy or not, nobody cares.

enjoy poverty

>Bittrex
Who?

not hard to be fast when you're centralized. just use visa lol

>Bottom signal
It's going lower faggot

>Enjoy poverty
If you buy this shitcoin you will

>Bsv down 99% against btc
>Calling others poor
All you had to do was buy real Bitcoin