Forex user here with a big tip for you pink wojaks. Long AUDCHF to the 4H 200MA

forex user here with a big tip for you pink wojaks. Long AUDCHF to the 4H 200MA.

yw faggots

Attached: audchf.png (1366x607, 95.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/S49291235#p49297662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no i don't think i will

k stay poor

How do I get started in forex trading? How much money can I make?

lol
and you are going to lose this one

at least one of you in every thread

Attached: rekt.png (1366x5500, 1.59M)

I will save your post for the screenshot though and at least make you chan famous

what's a good platform for forex in the US?

Reminder OP is a serial fucking turkish scammer/beggar
He makes call groups gets it filled it takes your money and blows up any traces of communication this is his 7th iteration of his scam.

Mods NEED to range his entire network/vpn node because it's sickening he caused my friend to blow his brains out after ruining his entire life taking his 90k and then he mocked my friend showing himself eating fancy dinners and refused to give his money back, my friend lost his home and killed himself he had a 3 year old son and the state took him.

I will pay someone 10k to get his personal information because I want to file an international investigation I've got 8 months of documents on this guy.

Well that escalated quickly

Attached: Yikes Greta.jpg (810x500, 38.03K)

jesus christ is this real?

I'm not kidding even a bit, I tried to adopt his son but I'm getting roadblocked hard by the state, why I hate this motherfucker he literally not only killed my friend he killed his lineage and he revels in it.

that dude is a literal schizo. When he first started stalking me he said I was someone named moonman. Apparently he eventually figured out I am not moonman, I have no idea by what means, but he still continued to stalk every thread I make saying his schizo babble. He is one of the most mentally deranged posters on this entire website and for this website that is really saying something. Ask him for evidence for any of his claims and he will either post shit that clearly shows he is shizo (think a beautiful mind magazine clippings that dont mean or say anything except to a schzo) or he simply wont reply at all

Post one of the pictures of him eating fancy dinners that he showed your friend and I'll believe you

you are getting "roadblocked" by the state because you are bat shit crazy and need to in a padded cell

this is him also btw, he samefags and has lengthy conversations with himself while accusing you of samefagging. This dude is a legit nutter

Hi forex you gonna samefag your threads up to derail from the fact you murdered a man and stole almost 100k from him and his family?

is USDJPY going down?

oops responded to your own samefag instead of me

ROFL
classic

Holy fuck you're both autistic

You each thought I was the other person. This whole thread is nothing but schizo babble

Attached: tearslaughing.png (400x400, 14.89K)

btw if you want to see where this is really from and how the mind of a schizo really works it came from this thread. He will take little bits of things that are true- such as me trolling his crazy ass with pics of having a steak dinner- then construct elaborate schizo fictions around it

archived.moe/biz/thread/S49291235#p49297662

12 monkeys level schizo we got here

Shizo here. I know nothing about this market but i do know Australian bond rates are higher than the Swiss's which in a vaccuum would make me more bullish on AUD than CHF.

Attached: hmmmm.gif (460x259, 1.55M)