This man just saved crypto. Thank this round boy right now and apologize for your round the clock antisemitism

This man just saved crypto. Thank this round boy right now and apologize for your round the clock antisemitism.

Attached: 29275CE5-1A56-46C5-898D-5528946DC0BE.jpg (1978x2048, 1.54M)

THE T-LEVELS THAT SAVED CRYPTO

This guy is jewish

Attached: 7CB62EF0-CD57-496A-B330-CE15C31B6931.jpg (927x941, 55.38K)

he deserves to go to jail

Look at that disgusting goblin creature.

>Trust the Jew

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

what'd he do this time

This man killed crypto. I can't think of a good thing he did for us ever since he became a prominent figure in the crypto space. Even bailing Celsius out came as a great opportunity for him to buy up competition, and makes me believe he was the one responsible for most of the attacks all of these protocols received over the past few months. And ofc if he didn't bail them out, that's a few cool billion that would have gone nowhere on his part that he was so generous to donate a while back.

Saved crypto how? Where is your source?

>3 sheckles have been deposited into your account
Keep fighting the good fight, goy

>trust the jews
Everytime you lose money in crypto, it went into their pockets

Attached: 4horsemen.jpg (759x217, 46.17K)

Attached: 1643510258556.jpg (2400x2288, 222.82K)

if there were no antisemitism, the jews wouldn't need to be the way they are.

So this is how they practice circumcisions.

he caused this shit

now he puts out the fire and you all are going to blow him?

you deserve this

He's assuming the role of The Leader of The Foundation behind The Tech with respect to BTC, which did not have such faggotry before. While he does not have the stereotypical rat-face that roams Manhattan in droves, I do not trust him and I am not surprised a Jew is trying to solidify himself as BTC's Face. He knows Satoshi is fake, dead, or CW and that no one will listen to the latter.

yoink

Attached: thanks.png (1802x1334, 2.79M)

Short signal if I've ever seen one

he didn't do shit
enough with this gay PR campaign
fuck (((sam bankman)))

*Fried. The end of the global banking order is etched in his name.

Attached: kek4.png (373x865, 410.33K)

Bitcoin can't even hold 20k. Fuck this Jew. I'm still short all they way to fucking ZERO