I finally found an okay girl to ask out, what do i tell her frens? i want my first sentence to go like this:

i finally found an okay girl to ask out, what do i tell her frens? i want my first sentence to go like this:

>hi my name is user, i don't know much about aside from you work here, and i've seen you around enough that you got my attention; and equally you don't know much about me, even less i'd argue. but i would like to get to know you better over a date.. that is if you don't have a significant other already.

how do you think she would respond to this? bls help.

Attached: 1578616987026.png (628x767, 90.24K)

seek help

I've fucked her

Attached: 1656279521805.jpg (250x251, 22.66K)

or should it be simpler

>look i don't know you and you don't know me but i think there might be something between the looks we've had with each other. am i crazy from asking you out?

even simpler
>hey you're hot wanna come over my place?

This can't be real. Are there actually genuine autists here?

yes i used to be one until i got onto Any Forums and built up my social confidence

shut up shut up, just help. i see her again in 1 week. i must make my move then or never.
wouldn't that be too direct.

Too short, you need to give her some more background info (how old you are, where you were born, whether you want children, your favorite color etc…). Think of it like filling out a dating app profile IRL. Your opening statement should take around 10 minutes minimum, that way she has enough information to make an intelligent decision.

only works if you're terachad
just ask her out on a coffee date or sth, jfc stop thinking so much

Holy shit no op.

>Hey, I'm user, you are

*fist bump* if she seems cool just carry on normal human convo. If you make it that far THEN... you ask...

>you feel like grabbing a coffee after your shift?

That is literally it.

Terrible. Just say "you want some fuck?"

Attached: SESALIBOWEN091221_DEFAULT1.jpg (1920x1920, 317.85K)

Ask her out for a beer and teach her how to play cribbage or something. Jesus Christ stop overthinking and trying to script you every move you autist

Nigger, it's just as easy and starting a conversation and then asking her if she wants to have lunch with you. Don't say all that creepy shit you typed out.

what's the point in wasting your own and her time? if she's interested in you any way sexually she would agree, or at least start talking to you more if she is prude.

*as easy as

Asking her out shouldn't be your first interaction with her. Make some small talk first, make her laugh.

just my opinion but give her your real name. I've tried going by user in real life and boy oh boy the looks you get people treated me not as well as id like over it and I think women even created a rumor

What do you look like OP

i look good enough b/c i've seen her check me out. i just haven't made a proper conversation with her, aside from just saying greetings.
this make sense.

Fine dude, keep it simple like others have said and be genuine that's all it takes.

There are so many things to say but you've literally just wrote a sperg wall of text.
That last sentence especially sets you up for failure, almost like you expect her to say she has a bf...

What I usually do is notice something unique about her clothes/jewelry/tattoos to start chatting, and then ask her on a date when it feels natural in the conversation (or at least get her number before you go)

And remember, just yourself. Seriously, get in a positive frame of mind and don't care about getting rejected

Break the ice by asking to see her wiener

You've thought about this too much. It's best not to have a script when you approach a woman

okay i'll start by asking her if she is married, i know she isn't b/c there isn't a ring on her soo i think that would make her laugh, then i'll complement her smile, and then ask her out on a date.