HBAR Accumulation

What will you tell your children about the last accumulation period of crypto known as the summer of 2022? What stories of heroism will you share with them while you tuck them into bed in your 10ksqft mansion funded by Leemon?

Attached: TheWorldIsYoursLeemon.png (805x1024, 975.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hederatxns.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1656399259133.jpg (460x215, 60.17K)

Just made a thread on the toko seminar . I will tell my kids about Hbar price and how creepy he was and how he alienated himself from generational wealth. I’ll tell them how Brandon got the job and became a full time foundation employee doing what he was already doing and getting paid in Hbar, while Hbar price got nothing, broke down, started shilling hex and eventually killed himself. We will be doing this at our ski chalet during the cold winter months while we ski and party; in between their ski school lessons, of course. I’ll pour one out for Hbar price as I smile knowing he killed himself.

Bumping for Hbar price

Nice thread. Do you have an exit price point already ? It will be the crux of this game. I plan to hold until Staking is live, sharding is live and stocks are tokenized. Or if it reaches 25$ token price. Whichever comes first.

Same, but I’ll hold a large percentage passed $25. I foresee a multitrillion dollar valuation if stocks are tokenized

I have not bought a single hbar below 10 cents

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

Why not buy now?

Fear

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-095328_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 466.07K)

I want to but I'm saving up to buy gold

I understand. Even though now is the best time to buy, it feels like you’re throwing your money into a burning trash can, especially considering all the dumping they are doing. Whereas say buying Google stock, you know they’ll be around and can be assured it’ll go back up.

Btw, Stader was a huge scam. The foundation gave away millions of hbar to prevent people from dumping. So all these people got free hbar that others have to use their real wagecuck bucks to buy on the open market. then the whales get more and can dump more

proof of stake is a huge scam, all under the guise of securing the network. you think the gubment hasn’t figured this out? as if some “bad actor” is really going to buy up 1/3 of a shitcoin that is currently doing 2 tps and controlled by corporations who barely even show up to the meetings lmao

Mants and Leemon don’t care if this experiment implodes as they already made millions.

the fact is Hedera is a failure. 3 years later and they only have 2 tps and just ping each other. Even that hbar price faggot confirmed it

If after 3 years no one wants to meaningfully use your network, then something is wrong. It doesn’t actually bring real world value. this is why Mants and Leemon are excellent salesmen. They had everyone believe there would be lots of tps from real apps and you would stake and generate fees from that. Ok that makes sense. But that failed to materialize, so the foundation gave out free hbars just to buy them a few more months.

I couldn’t be bothered to research this, but I seriously doubt cloud providers like Amazon went 3 years were nobody used it. If a backend service has use, it starts getting used.

Now Hedera is dropping ranks. Just admit we got duped. 3 years later, probably 100m in runway spent, and just 2 tps?

Tom Trowbridge is the most based. He spent 1-2 years doing fuck all while engineering built the network, they got rid of his ass but he still had his coins which he dumps on suckers securing the network.

same with Jordan and Azeem. And now young Cho is going to leave. Once they get their vested coins, they bail and dump on the retard community members. If the council implodes tomorrow, will have 0 effect on anyone involved, especially those companies.

>tldr
Hello Hbar price. Thank you for your infinite wisdom /s. Did you know Brandon the Hbar bull gets paid fully in Hbar? Didn’t even have to beg like you did, they sought him out. Crazy. That’s his full time job now just like you wanted. Kek. I hear you took a major hit on hex
>inb4 I bought the bottom
You bought the top kek

i've been accumulating hbar ever since i learned about how the hbar foundation allocated over half a fucking billion in a single month for funds, aiming to accelerate the growth of hedera's ecosystem

I’m not hbar price. I even called him a faggot because he comes off as one, but he’s not entirely wrong. Keep coping while you get dumped on.

Also Brandon probably does minimal contract work. Why would he get a full time salary to make a couple interview videos and mute/unmute people on a Twitter spaces? I give him credit and he’s valuable but I doubt it’s a full time job. Good for him though.

Oh nvm you’re delusional. 3 years and 2 tps and you think they will leap to stock tokenization? That’ll be 10 years off, if Hedera doesn’t implode or run out of runway by then.

The council is a sham and you got duped just admit it

(you)
thx just bought 500k

Wait I want to make sure my 2 tps claims are right let me check

hederatxns.com/

yep 2 tps as of this post

I only have 130k and no more money so I'm hoping it's enough. Currently all staked with Stader, will switch to native at the end of the month. Even bought a ledger for my hashies

Good goy you just helped Christian hasker make a mortgage payment