Is web 3 truly the future?

Attached: 12654778943.jpg (291x173, 8.56K)

The future is eating bugs and living in pods.
At least you will be happy.

no, thankfully

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-07-07 02-42-40.png (199x175, 31.93K)

web3 isn't even real.

lmao no

I've been a web developer for 20 years and "web [number]" has never been relevant to anything ever

its not about the relevance. its about what it is and what they are trying to take. its about how bad they are. they are bad people

it isn't anything. It doesn't even exist. Anyone suggesting it exists is to be dismissed with prejudice.

but they are talking about it. it is talked about, therefore it is. it should be taken away from them. it should be stopped

When you hear about web3, you'll notice that cryptocurrency is often part of the conversation, so it is here

they die i laugh

no, web 5.0 is the future.

I used to make some pretty good bank with pic related, which is one of the few web 3 dapps people actually use which is nice imo. What about you all?

Attached: GMT.jpg (360x360, 27.19K)

web 5 is still far from all i can say and web 3 is already here and web3 applications either run on blockchains, decentralized networks of many peer to peer nodes (servers); with this reason we would see lots of people migrating to this new web so as to benefit from the freedom and control it offers

Attached: 1641845078379s.jpg (125x93, 1.46K)

Yes. It's needed or people will stop using the internet actually. Why grow a business online when you can just be shut down. Why grow a following if it can just be cancelled.

The thing is web 3.0 is still such an abstract idea outside of the developers realm that people don't under or think it's real. The currency aspect is such a small part of the whole crypto future it's not even funny. Web 3.0 is the biggest part for the future of the digital economy.

ipv6 is

no

i fucking hope not

it's web 6.0 for me

Never say never user
Start from the now

Web5, 6, to web10 will come, but I'm convinced that with the emergence of subsquid, they is hope for a swifty web3