You need to move

You don't wanna hear this, but that's the best option. Move to Eastern Europe, or to Southeast Asia (e.g. Thailand). That's your best option at this point. Inflation is out of control in the west, everything is insanely expensive, you can't afford shit, and it will only get worse. Fortunately, there are plenty of freelance and remote gigs that you can do from home, and your money is worth a lot more in EE and SEA than in the West. Just move if you want to live comfortably. That's at least what I will do. You can rent a gorgeous Penthouse in Bangkok for like $500/month. If you make just $1,500/month you can live basically like a king over there. Plus, as a white western man you will be treated like a God by women in these places. Think about it at least.

Attached: move now or else.jpg.jpg (1037x921, 94.57K)

Only White people can make White children. Go back to hell Jew.

you think asia is immune to inflation driven by worldwide supply problems?

right now the only countries with low inflation are the ones that are lying about their high inflation

>Move to Eastern Europe, or to Southeast Asia
Tell me you're a zoomer that thinks russians are cool or a middle aged man that wants to fuck little thai hookers without telling me you're a zoomer or a middle aged man

I am giving you financial and lifestyle advice for free. Calm down, we're probably in the same boat anyway. You have only one life to leave. If you want to spend it wageslaving, living paycheck to paycheck for the next 40 years, be my guest.

YET HERE YOU ARE YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 3DFFD0E8-8237-48BE-AF12-4A320E540E10.jpg (427x445, 156.88K)

Don't worry about being comfy... Your goal should be to SURVIVE the next two decades. Half of the people on the planet won't.

>you think asia is immune to inflation driven by worldwide supply problems?
Obviously not, but the standard of living is still much lower than in the West.

>move
yes
>move to a non european bug state
no

How about Eastern Europe? Places like Hungary, Bosnia, Croatia, Bulgaria etc. are much cheaper than Western Europe.

Waiting out the second great depression in SEA is not a terrible idea but it assumes the risk that goods will be in stock... and if it isn't your white ass is getting mugged first

absolutely, i encourage that if you are of european stock

Like I keep saying, Eastern Europe is also an option if you're unwilling to move to SEA

You could probably make enough doing the cndlchain beta tester bounty program to live in asia.

I got a remote job and I got a 6 month rent contract in a no income tax state for no income tax when I move abroad. I was planning on moving to oddessa ukraine when lease ends but putin ruined that plan. where should I go in eastern europe?

Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia are safe and beautiful countries, and very affordable. If you make decent money, consider Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia. Avoid Serbia, Romania, Moldova at all costs.

t. digital nomad

SEA and EE were cheap until 2018

SEA became insanely expensive starting 2016
EE became insanely expensive starting 2018

you are not fooling anyone with your 500$ rent for a penthouse is bangkok stupid chud

for 500$ you will have a 50 sqm flat in Sofia, Bulgaria

inflation hit everywhere and the third world dream is finished

t. lived in Bangkok and Sofia

thanks

there are more lamborghinis in Bangkok than in Paris

thirdies are not poor anymore

>move to eastern europe to avoid inflation

Attached: o.jpg (1065x774, 216.66K)

>the ones that are lying about their high inflation
you mean like America?
kek

no thanks nigger. and then, i will make it in america too