This coins holders will be the next dogecoin/ shiba holders

Pretty much the giga normies I genuinely feel bad, they will be bag holding the wrong coin when the bull comes unfortunately. I remember I was like that once to everyone has to lose money to gain some.

Attached: BB9BDF42-C962-4881-8EB3-D939D13899F1.png (225x225, 12.65K)

Yes, the normies that are going to buy this coin in six months will be holding this for a long time.

Can I still make it bros?

do you think they'll listen? NO, they're far down deep in despair and this is the only thing they're clinging on to for hope, neither you and I can do anything to help them

LUNC will make you rich. Just buy and wait.

When the CEXs finally implements the 1.2% burn tax, the minimum price for LUNC will be 0.03$ - 0.004$. If they decide to continue burning the supply down to 1 billion, the minimum price will then be 0.5$

why would LUNC not go up alongside everything else during the next bullrun? sure normies might have to wait a full year, but if LUNC ever hits 50 cents there's no reason it can't reach a dollar.

shut up, i have no care for you pitiful words child. It is a 300$ bet I am willing to take.

Attached: 1642881132883.jpg (483x245, 27.13K)

this thread needs some magic

Don't worry, just be patient. It's going to moon.

Attached: IMG_20220706_015349.jpg (1372x837, 366.89K)

pure scam kek

Attached: 1657089435950[1].jpg (1920x1080, 107.47K)

For it to reach a dollar it would need a mc of near 10 trillion or more then the whole crypto space combined ten times over and no amount of magical burns will significantly chance the capital needed, a 99% coin burn is a meme and impossible. A failed project wont be around in the next bullrun. The current mc of nearly a billie is still ridiculously high

Attached: RrNd.gif (240x287, 275.73K)

Just bag hold a few dollars worth and forget about it. If it goes to zero you didn't lose much, if it moons sell and never look again

>marketcap
>fundamentals
>technical analysis
>rsi
>”bear market”
>fud
>le everything follows btc

tiniest brain of the human species. a true wonder of ecological diversity

Attached: F2C07E19-16D4-444C-935F-095F77F1EC8E.jpg (168x300, 9.94K)

>>marketcap
>>fundamentals
>>technical analysis
>>rsi
>>”bear market”
>>fud
>>le everything follows btc
Funny because you were spouting this while shibagholding until the next memecoin dropped.

A coin that lost its utility, its creator on the run and a hyperinflated supply of 7,000,000,000,000 yet still being worth $.0001. Its like buying zimbabwe dollars thinking its cheap. Yep truly a tiny brain move. a true wonder of ecological diversity.

The Bitconneeeeect of 2022

Attached: pngbyte.com-pepe-png-Easter-Toad-easter-eggs.png (2675x2600, 340.27K)

Funny thing is, if BTC and ETH holders converted it into LUNC just before those coins dumped, they would be much richer by now instead of going down by 60%.

And if Lunc holders converted before it imploded they wouldn't have lost their lifesavings. Timing a temporary parkingspot for a small pump doesn't say anything user even babyshibadogeinuv69 can make u money or cashing out in Russian rupees but that doesn't make it smart

>help
>from inbred pedokikes trannies from plebbitlands
thank you benevolent, no ulterior motives niggers
you don't see what's right in front of you and then you have the audacity to call other people schizos, conspiracy theorists and other names only because your minds are too tiny and are living in an entirely different fake reality than the enlightened people, while you need authorities to tell you what to think and not to think, what to do and not to do and how to live your pathetic local norm conforming nigger
buying 100k more every minute

what is LUNC? do you have address?

>that doesn't make it smart
If it works it works. I didn't lose money but you did, seethe moar. I'm not emotionally invested in that coin, if it dumps it dumps, it won't change my life. But if it moons, I will go full BABOONA.