What’s next for gamefi...

What’s next for gamefi? Everything has been done and monopolies on the most popular videogame genres have already stablished (axie for turn based combat, thetan for mobas, etc). I don’t think there’s much innovation to be had anymore.

Attached: 1656021145848.jpg (474x354, 16.48K)

Why are you disgusted Scooby?

You forgot pokemon

gamefi

>gamefi
lol get a load of this nigger

move to earn, games like GMT are becoming very famous nowadays. they are an innovation of gamefi, web3, social games in general. you buy the sneakers, go for a run and earn money.

>nft games during a FUCKING bear market
are you out of your mind? did you get hit by a truck and fell into a coma?

I can't believe it's top 100 on cmc, and in fact the best move to earn game in all of cryptos.

A penis with wasabi entered into the hole of his anus

Attached: 1620186964986.jpg (1080x1975, 135.21K)

The others are garbage by the side, and the stepn coins are not dying in comparison to the others.

That shit is even better than SOL. And it's part of the blockchain.

Attached: 1609284758498.jpg (1242x1225, 113.08K)

I don't want mental images.

Attached: 1609284783948.jpg (640x657, 41.39K)

actually? it's not that hard to be better than solana lmao

Creature farmer and world of warcraft follower missionboard type passive income generator where you can buy new followers with randomized combat stats and buff them with equipment drops later in the game. of course everything will be an NFT and tradable on the open market so players will set the economy and token price themselves. easy with chainlink verified RNG and loads more feature could be added on

What's the problem with playing crypto games during a bear market? There are a lot of people that keep having Axie as a job and they aren't saying that they are getting fucked thanks to the bear market or something like that, they just play, get the money, and then, they drink their shit in alcohol and cocaine, I don't know, but thousands of people keep playing that fucking game during this bear market.

Also, is the same with Step'N. This is more aggressive in some way because it's more bigger than Axie, but when you see a lot of fucktards jogging like bitches, there is when you know that nobody cares about a bear market, if they can earn money by doing stupid things, they will keep doing it until the party stops

>What's next
Some actually good games that you would play even if they weren't P2E

This is one of the biggest lacks of crypto games, if you have enough money to fuck the ass of everyone, you will have an assured 2x YES OR YES

quick rundown?

Axie is just a fucking pokemon rip off lol

Fuck right off