Celsius keeps paying off their margin loan and lowering their liquidation price...

Celsius keeps paying off their margin loan and lowering their liquidation price. Don't know if this is good news or bad news.

Attached: file.png (733x272, 45.23K)

How is such small amounts dropping their liquidation price ?

Something tells me this ain’t gona be prettuv

it's good news, that's why folks should keep buying CEL to help the platform! We're all in this together, and crypto will get back on its feet!

it means bottom is now $2,722.06

Based retard

Jewish hands typed this post.

liquidation price has been cut in half from earlier today. seems like they might actually pay it all off

Attached: file.png (746x327, 47.98K)

this, plus when they announce that customers are getting some money back, there will be a stampede of funds flowing into a now-veteran funds manager

It’s good news for retards that have money on Celsius

It’s terrible news for Chainlink because they are winning and back to shorting the shit out of link token.

Imagine being a linkie for the past two years lmao. You’ve been robbed right in front of you.

When the facts change start changing your opinion.

Facts:
1. CelsiusNetwork
was not a rug pull
2. Market meltdown, everyone took a bail out. Celsius still standing strong and getting healthier
3. Community is united and will fight institutions to the death

To add to this, they are already back shorting link. Ever wondered why the price action has been pretty bad the past couple of days?

>It’s terrible news for Chainlink
well that goes without saying
>Imagine being a linkie for the past two years lmao
i can't imagine anything so terrible

Attached: 1610220770428.jpg (1366x768, 127.94K)

>I-it’s good because I get to accumulate cheap linkies even though I’ve been accumulating for the past five years and no longer liquid…

Attached: EBF2C6F8-A71B-4B85-AF93-4632C98D307A.jpg (360x352, 24.63K)

Celsius's objective is to look like it has solid equity on its balance sheet in a public way to lure in more capital, but there's a good chance they lose it all anyways to secured lenders.

i didn't know *the* Simon Dixon was involved in bailing Celsius out. Well that changes everything. Celsius is saved

Attached: file.png (748x621, 61.82K)

Lurk more

>withdrawls around the corner
TWO MORE WEEKS

>l-lurk more
Cope linkie

you're an idiot if you think this is good news for anyone holding money in celsius

Maybe
But chainlink is beyond fucked for sure

no money sorry ;_;

Attached: file.png (748x622, 107.88K)

>Not insolvent, just illiquid

Attached: 1644383902475.jpg (1024x1024, 61.89K)

Say it a few more times maybe it will come true

Yeah bro
Short squeeze is coming. Two more weeks!

you just need to believe more! miracles can only happen if you believe in them!

Attached: file.png (712x280, 62.12K)

>keep holding the bag just a little longer, suckers!