When do the layoffs begin?

>Workers of a certain age and attitude will have to reckon with the coming recession. Rising inflation and a market downturn guarantee layoffs. The days of expecting employers to be grateful for your application will be gone soon.

>People who started work in the past dozen years are about to experience their first tough job market. Younger employees—not all, but many—will need to make more realistic demands of the workplace.

Attached: E6C37D23-A254-4F66-B248-5B4EF8EE4EE2.jpg (1170x1403, 789.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/16/1357596/0/en/Young-Jewish-Professionals-YJP-Hosted-CEO-Healthcare-Symposium-in-New-York-City.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The days of expecting employers to be grateful for your application will be gone soon
when was this?

Attached: 1656422105801.jpg (425x418, 71.58K)

I don't know but I'm praying to be laid off. That way I can explain the gap in my resume for 6 months and prove it.

>The days of expecting employers to be grateful for your application will be gone soon.
Will? Soon?

Attached: 1521352000912.png (517x396, 273.25K)

this is why the fed are raising rates.
capitalists cannot work under these conditions.

>wagies have, for the first time in over 50 years, the upper hand
>it lasts like 18 months
>YOU WAGIES WILL HAVE TO STOP THIS OBNOXIOUS ATTITUDE OF EXPECTING A LIVABLE WAGE AND REASONABLE WORK HOURS -- HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVER THINK THIS.

Day of the pillow when?

can you negotiate with a hood nigger?

Plot twist: the great resignation accelerates and boomer executives trying to swing their dick around bankrupt their entire fucking companies.

in mexico the cartels tell the government what to do and they do it or else

>By Daniel E. Greenleaf
article was written by a jew btw.

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/16/1357596/0/en/Young-Jewish-Professionals-YJP-Hosted-CEO-Healthcare-Symposium-in-New-York-City.html

Attached: Capture.png (623x343, 62.62K)

Boomers are biding their timw to exact revenge against the great resignation. I will never go back into the office though. Would rather be homeless. I say this as a capitalist who simply wants wages reminiscent of the American dream, but OP writer idea how committed the actual antiwork commies are. These people are done. Most people have thrown in the towel on that dream. Society looks bleak, and futureless. We will not work. Let's see how long your "upper hand" lasts.

exactly this. pay me.
I perform an important job at a major company, my programs do critical functions that only I really understand when the shit hits the fan.
Pay me whatever the fuck it is to get me a middle class life, or get fucked.

/Thread

Someone is trying to usurp Reagan as King Of The Boomers I see. Oh well, its like they say, pride comes before the fall. And the way these jokers keep going about things, come 10-20 years nobody is going to have so much as a single leg to stand on.

This song goes hard
Love from Kazakhstan
I hate boomers so much it’s unreal

thought so, opinion disregarded

Of course not, no system can survive an environment where there is virtually limitless free credit.

This.

gaps still bad, top talent will not be laid off

No jobs just means I have an excuse to not work. Sick of getting job offers for half-assed applications that I only do to pretend like I'm looking for work