I am so fucking confident right now

This is the man that wants to free humanity, and yet you deny him his dream. Why?

Attached: 1656810017920.jpg (1276x690, 101.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html
cnbc.com/2022/06/29/crypto-exchange-coinflex-claims-roger-ver-is-behind-47-million-debt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

no, you fuck off

No, you

a fucking pineapple

We got some sheep in here already
Bahahaha
bahahahahah
bahahahahah
bahahahhaahah

bsv is honestly the best place to keep money during the crypto crash. Since it's the most shorted coin, it will have constant buying pressure as crypto retards keep losing all their money and getting margin called.
Comfy af

bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 225803.jpg (333x208, 17.04K)

SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM SHITCOIN SCAM

Attached: bch.jpg (1224x632, 159.63K)

Why are you so mad?

Attached: 1656484937356.jpg (858x1280, 193.55K)

Seethe

you're the only one seething here, dude

All those transactions and still worth less than $100, seems like a pretty poor investment.

Hasn't Craig said time and time again that if you want to actually make money off of crypto he's your worst nightmare?

>cnbc.com/2022/06/29/crypto-exchange-coinflex-claims-roger-ver-is-behind-47-million-debt.html

It's about getting away from the current corrupt financial system. I don't care how many dollarydos my Bitcoin is worth, I care about how many Bitcoin I have. Yes, I will cash some out to pay bills, but that's in such small amounts. The idea is to be able to use Bitcoin as cash. It's already more efficient and cheaper than any payment processor. It just needs adoption. Maybe try using it before you judge it.

>What? Bitcoin was already Turing complete? B-but muh Efferum......

Attached: 156324568794.jpg (474x309, 16.32K)

I have no idea what Turing means so I doubt it'll make me any money so I don't care.
Fair enough I guess,I don't get the reasoning but fair play

Smart contracts, programmability is an easy way to think about it

Ohhh okay, just for the sake of conversation.Could you ever see the price of BSV increasing or are you all genuinely in it for the tech ?

Of course. tokens on BSV could initially absorb all the value rather than native token (sats) but only for so long. Eventually sat price will have to increase with parabolic adoption and this isn't because of hodling or anything speculative. Sats are basically token real estate. Every token needs to exist on at least 1 sat. There's no way around that, so even if so much on chain volume initially pours into USD tokens or similar the native token demand will ultimately catch up and that's where scarcity will drive the price parabolic.

The price will increases over time as it becomes more adopted. You have to think of BSV as a global backend server. It will be the base layer of the next iteration of the Internet. You pay miners to perform transactions based on the size of your transaction. They want to scale to where you can store gigs of data for very cheap. To give you an idea of the cheapness of transactions, you can spread out $1 to 100+ addresses for less than a penny in fees, and that will only go down as the network scales. It's an incredible technology that was gimped by special interests before it had a chance to grow. Miners will flock to BSV once they realize they can make millions of dollars per mined block (every 10 minutes). No other blockchain even comes close to the performance already demonstrated on BSV.