How real is the whole ISO20022 story...

How real is the whole ISO20022 story? I mean if everything else is gonna be banned you pretty much have to load up on XRP, XLM, HBAR, ALGORAND while the rest of the coins will be useless

Attached: xrplogo.png (225x225, 4.71K)

sexrp

haha i see what you did there

>everything else will be banned

If you love fiction you should read my short horrors.

im not saying they can ban bitcoin

im saying it will be worthless if you cannot buy it with fiat or pay it out to fiat which is basicly the same thing

Xrp algo xlm are worthless too

no

This. I finally sold my fat stack of XRP and am all in on BSV (the real Bitcoin). Fuck all these Jewish scams.

You wanted an honest answer and you got one, immediately discarding everything negative and only wishing to hear positive replies so you can feel at ease about your worthless hold, like the pathetic newfag cultist you are
There's a reason Any Forums hates you, there's a reason you subhumans made yourself your own general to spread your illness in (remember that not even chainlink had daily generals like this)
There's a reason why XRP is regarded as the newfag coin
But keep holding this trash to zero like the cultist you are, 2K EOY right? Not even 6 months left and you're still at 30 cents
But that's just me, have fun bagholding to zero user, I'm sure the Jews at ripple dindu nuffin!

Attached: xrpbagholder.jpg (500x700, 82.05K)

tranny fudder who is paying you

No one is paying anyone. Go point your finger up your ass.
T. XRP holder. Also you are a delusional faggot go neck urself.

After 4 years of waiting I've finally came to the conclusion that I've been played hard. It's not too late, lads.

>t.XRP holder
hello Tyler

Attached: Original_XRP_fanboi.png (484x649, 667.85K)

>Random pajeet comes into a thread and shits on tokens with 0 explanation
>You wanted an honest answer and you got one
OK faggot go be butthurt about what other people are investing in somewhere else.

ISO20022 doesn't ban crypto

>banned
Literally Impossible

Iso 20022 doesn't go live till 2025. Hold strong user. If anything keep the stack and diversify.

Algorand is dead

>I finally sold my fat stack of XRP
Nice.
>and am all in on BSV (the real Bitcoin)
Hahahahah..
>Fuck all these Jewish scams.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1656810017920.jpg (1276x690, 101.24K)

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

based and xrpilled

ISO 20022 is just a new financial messaging standard, those coins have made their homework and are ready to comply with it, im pretty sure more coins can be included, but it tan take some time.(idk if HBAR is ready )

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 8.22K)