Europe is collapsing

I'm really worried bros. Things keep getting worse, and I fear this is just the beginning. Why did this have to happen now, after I finally started making (relatively) decent money and decided to get married. Fuck. How do we survive? Everything is so damn expensive now.

Attached: i am worried.png (1057x905, 986.04K)

don't vote for libshit nigger lovers next time, cuck
don't fight on the wrong side in the war too
enjoy poverty and diversity until then, europoor

time for another world war lads

imagine marrying a frogposting 4channer.
How fat and/or ugly is she

>don't vote for libshit nigger lovers next time, cuck
What are you talking about, you stupid fucking burger? America is like 100x more diverse than Europe. Shut up.
>don't fight on the wrong side in the war too
I don't want to fight in any war.
>enjoy poverty and diversity until then, europoor
Retard burger, go back to Any Forums and stop ruining this board.

>Why did this have to happen now, after I finally started making (relatively) decent money and decided to get married.
Because reality (politics and economy) doesn't give a shit about you, me, or any other random that browses this board.

> I don't want to fight in any war
That’s why you & every other faggot like yourself are in the position you’re currently in. Perish.

Fuck off, burger. I actually fought in a war. One is more than enough. I don't need another one.

>That’s why you & every other faggot like yourself are in the position you’re currently in. Perish.

what would a war do to solve the problem? against whom?

the Ukraine war doesnt seem to be making anything better.

I'm seeing a lot of posts like this. What in the hell is going on over there?

Attached: 1586650664247.gif (700x706, 63.91K)

Fighting for the people that screwed you over doesn’t count.
A war against the “politicians” that are running the shitshow & every other corrupt figure you guys need to grow some balls & stand up for yourselves like how people have done in the past. You need to fight back. Enough is enough.

Insane inflation, high gas prices, the economy going down the drain, the housing market refusing to crash -- and there is no end in sight. We are completely and utterly fucked.

Germany is entertaining hot water rationing. And Germany is the heart of the EU. If they have it bad, imagine the ones that are dependent on gibs

i work in europe but have about 350k in USD, what do

imagine being this much of a weak cowardly cuck. I am actually happy you live in poverty and struggle all your shit worthless life, peasant
hope you freeze this winter, jew loving slave

Attached: C5C221F6-25AD-4411-9541-EBC5E717062E.jpg (480x458, 10.7K)

Well, RIP you guys. I'm sure we're not far behind. Maybe WWIII will go kinetic.

Attached: 1592339886585.jpg (800x419, 52.67K)

For poltards the world is ending every day. It's their way to validate their shiny rock collections. Truth is th EU will be independant of R*ssia at last which is what the poltards cannot stand

>voting
>doing anything
How long was Trump pres for, remind me? What's changed?

no it isnt
keep your nigger self and your nigger friends from your nigger country out of our country

Collapsing? Are you a retard? Its not collapsing at all. Russia on the other hand.....

Any yet the one item that is arbitrary in cost is housing

This, so much this. We are putting the squeeze on putin with our sanctions and racist chud trumpfsters cannot stand this.

Fucking hell what happened to this site, used to be high iq green leftists but now we have legit oil and coal shills or something here lol.

EU is doing great, just buy a kebab from your local immigrant and chill.

>Why did this have to happen now, after I finally started making (relatively) decent money
Yeah same here. I got a decent job, my depression started to slowly get better aaaaand it all goes to trash.

we reached record energy and gas prices last winter (before the war!) beceause of bad management and political incompetence. Our reserves are far from full, Germany is talking about rationing, Russia diminished supplies because german pipeline pumps are stuck in Canada because of sanctions and the pipelines will be cut for a week this month.And now the norwegian energy workers are going on strike.

Both Russia and Europe are collapsing.

Attached: fucked.png (870x278, 31.02K)

Shit sucks man. First COVID and now this. Our generation is so fucked.

This. So much this!!

We've sure shown those pootin vatnicks who's boss with our sanctions. We're literally starving russian oligarchs and pootin.

Russia is literally collapsing before our eyes with each passing day!!

BTFO'd russian shills will seethe

Attached: 1653172417511.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

you will get rekt and you will like it user

This might kill the boomer death grip.
Hang in there.

We do not live on a hollow earth. Rest assured the earth under you is not about to fall.

Bunch of babies freaking out about the possibility of a slight inconvenience

>rampant non white immigration
>hatred towards the self
>rampant anti-white ideology
>clear self harming initiatives like green energy, supporting ukraine, outsourcing... being heavily promoted
>"omg bros, how are things getting worse bros, i never thought this would happen"
libshits really are clueless.

Hate niggers or have sex, the choice is yours

>How do we survive? Everything is so damn expensive now.

First of all, cut all mind control out of your life (all propaganda and ALL advertising). Then, learn to cook from raw ingredients. Those alone will cut your expenses so much you'll wonder that everyone isn't rich.

Also if you are subscribed to any streaming services flagellate yourself. Learn to pirate.

>Everything is so damn expensive
true, but the high rents/general costs in my area keep it preserved from cultural enrichment so it's a bonus in my view

Attached: flames.jpg (327x357, 47.66K)

> Then, learn to cook from raw ingredients.
Europeans already do this, it's not a skill over there you disgusting mutt

in other words, the solution(as in most of life problems) is "dont be poor"

Resource shortages (oil, gas, wheat, etc) since Russia was severed from the global economy

The US miltary cant find anyone to fight for it either. 40% of Americans are obese. Not overweight, obese.

>europe is collapsing
>I have a job, a house and savings. I didnt have any of this when everybody was rich and everything was good.
Why am I always different?

Right side of the war is yours, Ivan?

Please, kindly fuck off back to your fucking ghetto.

Biz has unfortunately never been high iq green leftists.

Can I get easy pussy in Muttland if I demonstrate my cooking skills? I am indeed an expert at cooking with raw ingredients

he is right you know. you react like if you watch TV on the daily. like you were programmed to react this way when facing reality

Attached: 1655700192262.jpg (743x529, 288.14K)

Without a full transition to sustainable energy, today, the climate will collapse and with it food production and you'll have millions and millions of starving refugees at your door

Being replaced by Slavs is no better than being replaced by Africans

>First of all, cut all mind control out of your life (all propaganda and ALL advertising).
Done
>Then, learn to cook from raw ingredients. Those alone will cut your expenses so much you'll wonder that everyone isn't rich.
I don't understand, what other way is there to cook? Obviously, my fiance cooks from raw ingredients and we don't order food or eat frequently out any more.
>Also if you are subscribed to any streaming services flagellate yourself.
Only have a Netflix subscription, and even that was a gift
>Learn to pirate.
I do

>is he