What the fuck is this shitcoin? And what does it do? I never see Quant on here

What the fuck is this shitcoin? And what does it do? I never see Quant on here

Attached: 1643843929174.jpg (1200x630, 29.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbb.org/us/ca/glendale/profile/computer-repair/advance-computer-care-inc-1216-528119
google.com/search?q=20-22 Wenlock Road address scam&oq=20-22 Wenlock Road address scam
aws.amazon.com/partners/find/results/?keyword=Quant Network&size=10&start=0&sort=Relevance&view=Grid
medium.com/@quant_network/quant-world-f13f3cd9f317
twitter.com/JustATechGuy_/status/1541018265539039233
youtu.be/It8e2Dzxprg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claims to provide interoperability between any network. Has a lot of ties to legacy finance.

It's either one of the most elaborate scams in crypto or a goldmine.

So go all in? That's what you're saying?

IBM on the blockchain

Should at least be part of your portfolio in case it's not a scam and can deliver.

Ref flags for me are no working product so far, little hard metrics on transaction fees / token utility. The token is fundamental for their services though and supply is 14m, so mcap increas translates into lots of price appreciation.

I will buy some at some point.

Armenian family scam

LatAm digital dollar. There's a possibility that this becomes the TCP/IP of the new financial system.

If you are into glowie coins and ISO 2022 you should have this.

It's proprietary software you idiot.

What you see on GitHub is the SDKs.

Overledger connects enterprises using DLT with each other across networks. It also connects TradFi to crypto.

It's not crypto to crypto interoperability. It's a goldmine.

why would a TradFi company pay Quant to use their shitty middleware when they can directly use open source blockchain frameworks like many corpos are doing already?

>it's a goldmine!
>Husband, Wife, Brother family scam
>Gagik Alaverdian, President Americas at Quant Advance Computer Care Inc, Previous experience his own Computer Repair shop
>bbb.org/us/ca/glendale/profile/computer-repair/advance-computer-care-inc-1216-528119
>Peter Marirosans - Chief Technology Officer of Quant (previous experience a company with 1 employee)
>Chief Technology Officer Company - MAYFOURTH HOLDINGS LIMITED (past 3 years) 1 Linkedin employee KEK
>bbb.org/us/ca/glendale/profile/computer-repair/advance-computer-care-inc-1216-528119
>countless scams are associated with this quant address which is just a mail forwarding service address
>google.com/search?q=20-22 Wenlock Road address scam&oq=20-22 Wenlock Road address scam
>Quant Network achieved Technology Partner status with Amazon’s AWS Partner Network (APN). A move that will enable more than a million active customers to benefit from our Overledger blockchain operating system
>aws.amazon.com/partners/find/results/?keyword=Quant Network&size=10&start=0&sort=Relevance&view=Grid (no product, now removed from AWS)
>medium.com/@quant_network/quant-world-f13f3cd9f317

Attached: 1653485621470.jpg (794x910, 260.67K)

You mean the shitty Hyperledger projects?

twitter.com/JustATechGuy_/status/1541018265539039233

Weak fud

You think the Financial Conduct Authority would collaborate with a scam to create a new digital asset regulatory framework?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 12.30.33.png (1428x994, 997.34K)

they have not "collaborated" you lying shill
>weak fud
debunk it then, incompetent pajeet

>i will buy some at some point
yeah when they have a transparent product that can be audited or at least used by the public.

they also have ties to the british gov and their business model is extremely exclusive fwik. it all sounds a bit hard to evaluate. i dont understand how they can expect retail to be onboard. maybe thats the point.

nah stay poor incel

You can use Overledger with testnet blockchains for free on the developer portal.

it's a scam vaporware

Attached: 1598713109713.jpg (265x319, 18.42K)

im sure you can do all sorts of stuff but testnet and production are entirely different, check solana. also where is the code? who runs the validators? who are the customers? what is the token distribution?

im am honestly sure this project will do well in the background and make the owners very wealthy but for me it is an unknown that this will translate into meaningful price appreciation due to how secretive they are. look at what happened to hedera and ICP.

According to this faggot on youtube, QNT will be going to 300 trillion per coin in 2 weeks.
youtu.be/It8e2Dzxprg

Its a shit ERC-20 coin. That will do extremely well and my 3rd biggest holding.

It's not a blockchain itself. It's proprietary and patented middleware. It's all institutional DLT adoption. Crypto is niche compared to all companies re architecting their business networks on permissioned DLTs.

Europe's biggest financial infrastructure provider that also builds ECB's ESMIG/RTGS is using Overledger for their new DLT based network called SIAChain. Company is called Nexi now after the huge merger between SIA, Nexi and Nets.

QNT is the key to your future.
>working on the Latin American cbdc (live in 2023)
>on the British digital pound foundation
>Partnered with MIT and SIA
>US government expressed interest in working with then.