Are you buying?

Are you buying?

Attached: 1656993207290.jpg (1524x611, 123.18K)

You'd have to be retarded to not be all in at this point.

Not yet

Attached: 60167871-A88B-4AE7-8121-C289CC59814F.jpg (750x1017, 193.62K)

I'll wait for another big dump then buy. Its coming. About a week or so. Unrionically.

youre the retard

yes

burn the jews right tilo?

My dad has been trading on this random ass platform that I've never heard of. Am I retarded and horrible at math or is this 1,800X leverage? I can't find another way to explain the gains relative to the price movement of the asset.

Attached: ghdafgsdgtawtQWW.png (1096x644, 88.58K)

waiting and staking

Linear scaling is for retards. And no not buying yet.

Why yes I am buying single digit Chainlink (ticker:LINK) how could you tell

Attached: 1655257271127.jpg (444x332, 14.22K)

I'm not buying this dead cat bounce. I'm buying back at 19k

Not buying until 19k breaks and Saylor gets liquidated. The street will make it happen just because it's pleasurable, traders have a sick sense of humour.

>this is a sucker's rally...

Hell no, the ponzi is over. Get out while you still can.

How do you know

I don't think anyone is fucking buying anything and if i will, I'll look at projects which have shown the difference by building solidly during the bearish market, Allianceblock recently launched its multichain DEX and more products will be rolled out soon.
At least something like this is worth keeping an eye on, though for now I'll still be observing .

>rally

won't buy until September

Lead into next FOMC, btc starts declining

duh, freaking all in, we're going to the moon, hodl your bags bros.

dumped all of my bags for Stable coins, except for ALBT which i have intentions of staking in the EWT ALBT pool . this was inspired by the teams attitude in this market, they kept on building, including the DEX which holds the pool was launched recently.