USTC IS RUGGING GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

EVERYONE SELL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE IT IS ABOUT TO CRASH AHRD

Attached: RUN.png (935x628, 718.17K)

SELL ALREADY YOU FUCKERS IT HAS ALREADY CRASHED HARD IN THE PAST MINUTE SINCE I POSTED THIS

RUN FUCKERS RUN LUNC IS ALSO CRASHING AT AN UNBELIEVABLE SPEED YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR MONEY

wtfwt sirs

14% DROP IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES> GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE IT BECOMES 30%

THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE IS FALLING APART. QUIT TRYING TO CATCH THIS FALLING KNIFE IT IS GOING BACK TO 053

who? why u guys using all these weird niche stables they all $1 and do the same thing

I WARNED YOU DUMBASSES TO SELL AND NOW IT'S AT 58... WE ARE GOING BELOW 0.053 at this rate.

NOW IT FLASH DUMPED TO 57 AND IS GOING STRAIGHT TO 56 in the next 10 minutes. There is ZERO support level below 0.058 till you reach 0.053

nobody here owns this shit
nobody is that stupid

errm

Attached: 7day.png (446x353, 21.05K)

-10%
"rugging"

exchanges just spoof bids, you can't trust "flash dumps"
>stupid enough to hold ustc
you rang

Attached: p1705790_e_v8_ab.jpg (300x300, 32.82K)

GUYS IM GETTING PEGGED AS WE SPEAK

HOW DO I PROFIT FROM THIS??

im done with this shit and lunc. Ill be smarter from now on

That's not a rug.. this.. is a rug.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-120839_KuCoin.jpg (1080x2044, 325.55K)

you would've 2x'd if you caught this dead cat bounce

my bad 20x

It's what I did when Luna crashed the first time.. Just wish I put more than $100 in.. because I made nearly 4k..

Never gonna sell.

I put in $2k in Luna and it became $20k, then I lost it all trying to swing luna some more instead of quitting while I was ahead. The $20k became $1.2k

I have a question, how do I catch these rugs so I can practice getting more dead cat bounces? I want to constantly check every day for rugpulls. Coinmarket cap doesn't seem to work for this, it shows you what pumped the most that day but not what dumped the hardest.

calm down you autistic retard

Ohhhh that's pretty devastating.

I don't know how you could monitor.

Some pretty sophisticated bots would be able to scrape info and alert you to price drops in the market etc but I doubt they're publicly available.

Alternatively you could set up notifications on like every coin and set markers to >70% drops etc..