ICP SPOONFEED THREAD

Attached: 8F0BAF1A-BB55-4F20-8AE3-22670B162FDF.jpg (866x650, 25.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/19FUI2vM4VmL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 6f3o9e.jpg (500x534, 55.01K)

KENSHI is a unique alternative to $LINK with a faster VRF, multi-product dev suite, and a fascinating token model. We are excited about what they are building and they are currently under a 1 million MC.

real 100x potential.

ICP is a revolutionary new protocol to drain your bank account at web speed

voca.ro/19FUI2vM4VmL

Test

There is only one token that celebrates the 4th of July. That token is ICP coin. If you're not buying the ICY PEE at these rock bottom prices, then you are not gonna make it. It really is that simple.

Attached: Icp550july4.jpg (1080x950, 789.19K)

spoonfeed deeez nuts HAHAHAHAH ISEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1620495264373.png (587x936, 1.01M)

I know nothing about this ICP thing, why some people meme it as the next big thing or why other people were predicting its complete collapse.

it puts the internet in the computer. That's why it's called internet computer.

-Posted from my internet computer

take down the thread

Attached: 1654911081797.jpg (1280x720, 188.67K)

No sneedback
Please delete this post jannies (for free, of course)

nigga, fuck this piece of shit blog chain
I have had enough of being conned by dawnmonique and his not even half of 420 cyberjannies that do sudokus and call it cryptoesniffagraphy. I am tired of that chink Manmun turbulent schizo posting and subliminally shilling Tyrone, making twerking videos and charging a 500$ onlyfags tax to send copy-pasted BuzzFeed cryptoe articles and in between shilling his private Snapchat
I am tired of that bitch nigga doctor with his weeb twin peaks shit youtube, schizo editing his titles and descriptions in a desperate attempt to try and remember how numbers are supposed to work, while constantly disassociating stuck between ghosts and shells
I am tired of Motoko as their faggot programming language, nobody knows it and nobody will use it. Their documentation is nonexistent so developers, even if they tried, would have no idea where to begin because this Motoko scam doesn't even compile shit. I'm switching back to superior Haskell, and don't get me started on those .png nfts, these are the most retarded looking, low volume stinking bags of shit. I download .pngs from here all the time, why would I pay money to "own" a hyperlink to a .png I don't even want to download for free??
fuck off with your icp ponzi scheme, wow 20 year old roadmap, NO FUCKING THANKS, you can lie to other brainlet Redditors; omg amazing lock icp and stake for 8 years, surely our cloudservers will pay you dividents and dominic dicpic nfts, muh disruptive technology, me farting in a tranquil lake is more disruptive than this computer crap. literally 2 dapps, cloned from cardano's superior code & ecosystem
what fucking conmen have the nerve to lie and reassure "investors" (LMAO): yeah bro just 20 more years for smart contracts, web speed bro
real men set sprints to achieve the impossible quick and always deliver like my idol, the scrum master Charles hoskinsan. 2 more weeks and I know something big happens, never missed one deadline unlike that icp scam

Attached: 1645709788291.png (808x805, 816.59K)

Let me feed you guys through a spoon:
It was a scam. Moonman got you good.
You're welcome, that's all. A Any Forumstard and his money is quickly parted.

You'd have to be such a stupid fucking loser to still have this coin. It's fucking garbage, look at the chart. Absolutely embarrassing you fucking retards.

What is the Any Forums internet computer DApp going to be called? When is it launching? Does it have a twitter account?

would still like to hear a solid fundamental technology fud, the Any Forums scammer fud matters to like 5 people and they collectively own like $300 so i don't really care about moonfaggot fud

Sneed
>read 'em and weep boys

Attached: Eth Chart.png (1749x867, 130.59K)

Congrats on this, seriously

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 6.14.18 PM.png (850x268, 36.62K)

nice digits but ICP will reign supreme.

Sorry guys but im not buying something called "internet computer" nope just cant do it