/LUNCg/ - LUNC general

will pay may parent's debt if it hits $1 edition

Alright lads, let's try and keep all the LUNC moonposting to one thread.

Feel free to discuss hopium, lambo colors, and when you predict LUNC will hit $1.
What's your current stack? And when are you planning to sell? Wen lambo? Wen moon?

The latest news about the coin itself:
>Terra Rebels is a group of community devs currently working on implementing the 1.2% burn tax
>the Binance wallet is holding over 2.5 trillion LUNC, and is still accumulating (no, these aren't users' coins)
>Do Kwon is being hounded by the authorities, and is currently evading South Korean prosecutors by staying in Singapore
>CZ says Binance will back the community's wishes on implementing a transaction burn

[YouTube] CZ's Bear Market Plans | LIVESTREAM (embed)

Previous thread:

Attached: dahyun.png (576x801, 404.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lldGpGsUcWw?t=2014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/lldGpGsUcWw?t=2014

I bought 10M LUNC today as a final fuck it. As a third worlder who started waging this year, it's my net worth. Am I going to make it? Also what does transaction burn entail?

baboona

Attached: 1656951190372.jpg (1058x372, 308.71K)

how does 1 LUNC = $1
sounds to you fren?

50m is make it stack

I’m a retarded nocoiner, where would I go to even begin to hop on the ride for this shit?

Attached: D32E7330-04EE-46EA-B5E6-37ACF34D80FE.jpg (474x453, 33.55K)

are you Indian

How does $100 sound?

Why did you create a general when there was already one up you dumb nigger

Comfy

Attached: download (10).jpg (256x256, 13.3K)

>Not posting in 3 LUNC generals
NGMI

please explain how LUNC is meant to reach $1 without somehow unseating BTC
i know it involves a burn, but still the MC projection would be huge still surely

supply burn, 1 trillion supply is step one

wait 800 days

>the mc projection would be huge still surely
Wrong

So the terra rebels passed the proposal for 1.2% and creates the code and have it running on a testnet but can't implement it without the og devs? Do I have that right? The white paper described their many attempts at contacting the developers and nothing working.

So we need Kwon to do something? But he is Mia.

Simple, it will replace BTC as the main crypto currency.

Go to App Store, download kraken.

W-What happens in 800 days? I hold 8 million LUNC, but I might an hero before that date arrives...

Nobody who talks about MC understands anything about supply and demand. MC and total supply don't matter when you do a burn because you're restricting supply. If you took 90% of the world's dollars and stored it somewhere nobody could get them, the value of the dollar would increase immensely even though technically there exists a huge amount of dollars.