Not my problem

Attached: FVtPi6VXEAAJ4rl.png (690x742, 798.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/history/time-army-rangers-got-gunfight-crips-street-gang.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

This is also not my problem

Attached: cart.jpg (2500x1667, 1.9M)

You piece of shit, you will suffer throughout your pathetic life

the test of who's white or not to gain access to the ethnostate is whether ypu put the cart back or not

Le ethnostate would put me in a concentration camp for being a NEET so I can live with not being allowed into huwhite utopia

Attached: neetsocs btfo.png (1658x445, 69.17K)

>ethnostate
You're crazy if you think an ethnostate will be a harmonious paradise. Ukrainians and Russians are practically brothers, and they're fighting. You'll just find something else to bicker about or go back to hating Italians and the Irish like the old days.

Attached: 1458350805154.jpg (456x297, 23.9K)

Scandis particularly before the whole refugee thing were pretty much the closest thing to a paradise on earth.

Lazybones detected

I'm just not interested in doing unpaid labor. I will never be a janny

Nigger tier thinking.
I don't say that because niggers are a detriment to society (they are but that's not the point) I say it because white men are the only ones capable of accepting responsibility for society.
If you live in an area and it's got trash on the streets that's your problem. A white man would pick it up.
If you live in an area that's got dealers everywhere that's your problem. A white man would run them off.
If you can't afford to live in a place your family deserves, then you are responsible for turning where you can live into a place your family deserves.
This is what white men do-
military.com/history/time-army-rangers-got-gunfight-crips-street-gang.html

>that's your problem.
I didn't do it, so it's not my problem

OH NO! IN THE FAR BACK CORNER OF THE LOT IS A CART!!! WITH LITERALLY 100 SPOTS BETWEEN IT AND THE STORE.
I"M TAKING A PICTURE!!!

I'd sooner drink beer with the guy that left the cart.

Fucking Irish scumbags

Attached: nmp.jpg (1189x652, 131.8K)

Gustavo Fring was here...

Attached: e85bd25ec8bd5ab41596903f775f7ae8.jpg (600x600, 56.2K)

This. I am going to sit at home all day and not do anything, and if you try to stop me you are a fucking Nazi.

You love there? You look at it everyday? Then it's your problem.
>I didn't do it.....
For the love of God never have children. When your 5 y.o. spills milk on the floor it's still your problem because you are the responsible adult.
"NOT MY PROBLEM" is one of the glowies more successful psyops. Imagine watching your home turn to shit and saying, "Not my problem". Nothing makes tptb happier than when someone who could make a difference doesn't.
All that's required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. If your white you are the steward of society. That makes you the responsible adult.
Try reading "The broken window theory"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
If you don't fix your surroundings you invite more destruction.

Based dubs of the cart narcs

Seething civcuck

The reason the state of the urban environment may affect crime consists of three factors: social norms and conformity; the presence or lack of routine monitoring; and social signaling and signal crime.

In an anonymous urban environment, with few or no other people around, social norms and monitoring are not clearly known. Thus, individuals look for signals within the environment as to the social norms in the setting and the risk of getting caught violating those norms; one of the signals is the area's general appearance.

Under the broken windows theory, an ordered and clean environment, one that is maintained, sends the signal that the area is monitored and that criminal behavior is not tolerated. Conversely, a disordered environment, one that is not maintained (broken windows, graffiti, excessive litter), sends the signal that the area is not monitored and that criminal behavior has little risk of detection.

The theory assumes that the landscape "communicates" to people. A broken window transmits to criminals the message that a community displays a lack of informal social control and so is unable or unwilling to defend itself against a criminal invasion. It is not so much the actual broken window that is important, but the message the broken window sends to people. It symbolizes the community's defenselessness and vulnerability and represents the lack of cohesiveness of the people within. Neighborhoods with a strong sense of cohesion fix broken windows and assert social responsibility on themselves, effectively giving themselves control over their space.

The theory emphasizes the built environment, but must also consider human behavior.[7]

Under the impression that a broken window left unfixed leads to more serious problems, residents begin to change the way they see their community. In an attempt to stay safe, a cohesive community starts to fall apart, as individuals start to spend less time in communal space to avoid potential violent attacks by strangers.[1] The slow deterioration of a community, as a result of broken windows, modifies the way people behave when it comes to their communal space, which, in turn, breaks down community control. As rowdy teenagers, panhandlers, addicts, and prostitutes slowly make their way into a community, it signifies that the community cannot assert informal social control, and citizens become afraid that worse things will happen. As a result, they spend less time in the streets to avoid these subjects and feel less and less connected from their community, if the problems persist.

At times, residents tolerate "broken windows" because they feel they belong in the community and "know their place". Problems, however, arise when outsiders begin to disrupt the community's cultural fabric. That is the difference between "regulars" and "strangers" in a community. The way that "regulars" act represents the culture within, but strangers are "outsiders" who do not belong.[7]

Consequently, daily activities considered "normal" for residents now become uncomfortable, as the culture of the community carries a different feel from the way that it was once.

I don't care about society though

With regard to social geography, the broken windows theory is a way of explaining people and their interactions with space. The culture of a community can deteriorate and change over time, with the influence of unwanted people and behaviors changing the landscape. The theory can be seen as people shaping space, as the civility and attitude of the community create spaces used for specific purposes by residents. On the other hand, it can also be seen as space shaping people, with elements of the environment influencing and restricting day-to-day decision making.

However, with policing efforts to remove unwanted disorderly people that put fear in the public's eyes, the argument would seem to be in favor of "people shaping space", as public policies are enacted and help to determine how one is supposed to behave. All spaces have their own codes of conduct, and what is considered to be right and normal will vary from place to place.

The concept also takes into consideration spatial exclusion and social division, as certain people behaving in a given way are considered disruptive and therefore, unwanted. It excludes people from certain spaces because their behavior does not fit the class level of the community and its surroundings. A community has its own standards and communicates a strong message to criminals, by social control, that their neighborhood does not tolerate their behavior. If, however, a community is unable to ward off would-be criminals on their own, policing efforts help.

By removing unwanted people from the streets, the residents feel safer and have a higher regard for those that protect them. People of less civility who try to make a mark in the community are removed, according to the theory.[7]

It's not about society. It's about your home.
That's why I said nigger tier.
It's your home. If you don't care about where you live, then you think like a niggers does. You're not white. Simple as.

Is the trash in OP's pic in his home?