Cz WILL implement the burn

>cz WILL implement the burn
>i WILL make it
OH NONONONONONOONONONNONO

Attached: 1656934369944.jpg (1170x1936, 777.99K)

OP I think you're too stupid to understand his tweet

>it doesn't work
>it will kill on-chain activity
>LUNCers: this is bullish!

I just slurped 5m more

This. Is OP pretending to be retarded? on chain burning will happen soon.

Just bought more, retard

But they are implementing it on chain. Are you being retarded on purpose?

Why would anyone ever want to buy this again after they lost billions and tanked the market? What's the inherent value that will create transactions?

they think they're getting in early

lmao just imagine trading bots on exchanges with billion dollars volume losing 1.2% on each transaction back and forth, back and forth because random NEETs bought millions of a Ponzi token with their lunch money, pretending to become millionaires.
LUNCtards on suicide watch.

Attached: pigeon-suicide.gif (640x356, 1.46M)

dubs and everyone in this thread holding lunc makes it

Nigger

I bet your last name ends with berg or stein

Attached: 1651674717021.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

I said everyone, that means everyone except you nigger

They will just follow the 'sense of oportunity'. You don't really need a good reason. Shiba and Doge already proved that normies are beyond retarded and will buy anything if it's shilled enough. Besides that, it's literally free money, even without new comers, the on chain tax burn alone is more than enough to impact the price. Even if this doesnt go to 0.1 or 1 like nigger faggots here say, this will 100% do a x10 from here.

Don't say I didn't tell you. I don't know how to quote my post from another thread, but I already told you this.

>IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK. You think it's a good idea to impose a tax on every transaction without considering what impact will have that tax on the volume. Indeed, a tax will make people trade less. The 1.2% burn will be USELESS.

should have asked, "why did you buy 6 trillion LUNAC".

Volatility profiting at this point it seems.

I don't even know what Luna is supposed to do, besides funnel money from poor fags to rich fags.

it doesnt need to do anything, normies don't understand crypto, they just NIGGER into shitcoins.

Thanks for the news. Gonna slurp some more!!!

checked