LUNC bros

How fast do you expect the burn to go?

Attached: A1257FF0-6C47-44AA-913C-DA96BC742E35.jpg (980x991, 39.48K)

post your >10m lunc bag or shut the fuck up

I’m thinking of throwing $500 on it.

Insider her

The burn will happen over night. They are underselling to burn to prevent FOMO. mid August 60% on supply will be burnt and we’ll all be millionaires. They’re trying keep the price low for now so that they can slurp as many cheapies as possible.

By November the seething and tears of noLuncers will be the purest loosh produced in this prison planet hell scape for ten thousand years.

Could you provide some evidence for this theory please?

Lunc is even more stable than Ustc at this point

Clown world/market, astrology, alchemy and freemasonry, the latter of which Your dubs confirm

Oh i thought you guys were serious

that's depressing

We'll see what happens in a few months.

Honestly? A couple days

>She doesn't believe in Meme Magic/ Crypto Astrology

Attached: 1653767979392.jpg (900x900, 88.05K)

I don't think you really understand how crypto, (or reality for that matter) works.

Attached: Now_everyone_is_the_%22wiser%22.jpg (652x680, 60.6K)

The burn is not happening. You guys are worse than the Statera moonboys.

its so fucking dumb and ridiculous this whole burn thing

that's why I have full faith in it

I wonder if there will be more suicides on people who sold or didnt buy at least a mil

NGMI

For the rest WAGMI HODL.

Attached: e85bd25ec8bd5ab41596903f775f7ae8.jpg (600x600, 56.2K)

>I wonder if there will be more suicides on people who sold or didnt buy at least a mil
That would be awsome.

Its in the numbers, checkem.
WAGMI bros

The burn is just a desperate attempt to play with the fundamentals of economics to make millionaires out of thin air. It just not gonna happen. The government would never allow it. And neither the market. The market is not dumb. They will see it's just a fake pump and will reverse it as soon as it happens. You can't create value just by removing supply. This is a dead token with no volume besides biz and liquidity bots. It's over.

if not, at least the redditors will be forever ass blasted

>The government would never allow it.

Bro are you fucked in the head?

I want to smoke what this guy's on.
Bartender! Another please!

>Bro are you fucked in the head?
Okay I'll be more specific: the government would never allow it because it's blatant MARKET MANIPULATION and it's a crime in every civilized country.