What are so many working for?

What are so many working for?

Attached: 6r9rhmk0qe991.jpg (640x466, 53.01K)

>Google SARB Shareholder WSB fund
You're playing for Cuck E Cheese tokens used for all the wrong reasons. Also research F.I.A.T. corporation.

they don't know any better

Attached: diogenes-and-alexander.jpg (1280x1032, 449.16K)

How do you intend to survive if you don't work?

Nobody knows

gibs
it's complete survival mode but i know a lot of people that manage

what OP needs is to get a fucking job, you lazy grifter.

Your days are numbered boomboom

Who else is gonna pay for Tyrones welfare check?

Don't ask questions other than "How may I be of assistance today?". Just work and be thankful to work.

Attached: sweat pledge.jpg (750x408, 49.42K)

OP is a communist

To be paypigs for onlyfans thots who will use the money to get fucked by chads on expensive holidays

>got Any Forums
>still need more power
>tried to get Any Forums
>literally bought in right before the mega dump
>feeling a bit more motivated
>work 2 jerbs and a side hustle
>live with parents in grandpa’s house despite being 34
>don’t own anything and keep to myself
>abandoned all friends, gf’s, freedom, and chance for happiness
>suffering max my life
>mood? Motivated.

Why? I simply need more power.

Attached: 291D9D2F-BD9F-4D2A-BB3E-9A442165B780.png (1280x1493, 1.17M)

How do I get enough gibs in the US?

Cause you're a narcissist.

So I can stack more shinies.

I trade my time and energy in exchange for money, which I use to sustain my lifestyle, and to invest so that I can eventually earn enough money to not have to trade my time and energy for money, and can use that time and energy doing things that bring me joy.

If you dont understand with a few minutes of thought you deserve to be the underclass

move to a blue state. be woman. have kids. bonus if you're not white.

>works and owns nothing
good goy

The truth is that even the gibs run out, sooner or later, when enough people decide to drop out of society and become welfare queens. I guess if you're a truly miserable blackpilled that, that doesn't matter if you die first. That being said, I can guarantee that I'm happier than most hikikomori, despite being a cog in the machine. I have a job I enjoy, pays well, have a thriving retirement plan, am building a summer house in Northern Michigan, and have the means and access to more NEET indulgences than the any NEET does. I'm also free of the anxieties that plague the welfare class, worried that the system could collapse at any moment or that my tenuous housing situation could disappear. I want to do a lot, and my job permits me to do all of it. Why would I trade that away for the opportunity to live in squalor and see virtually nothing of the world?