Posted without comment, since any comment seems to result in a ban

posted without comment, since any comment seems to result in a ban

Attached: 358fdaea5fb1edbd8bd9e83f14dd2a4d.png (603x742, 210.03K)

based. feels comfy to hold 2 three digits. hopefully im allowed to say that and it isnt considered advertising

Nope you're done bye bye

you paid $3000 too much
crypto is dead
your an idiot

>3000 too much

that one was wash trade

kys
bot post

you think they're all wash trades, manvinder.

fuck you it's a bot post
you should buy all the crypto you can
sell your mothers house and put it into ETH

Emoji holders on suicide watch hahahaha
Man is there a project that just doesn't cuck linkies?

emoji people had the right idea in spirit - establishing scarcity within ENS. unfortunately for them and as i expected, the usability would hinder adoption

Attached: nice.png (2266x1658, 581.95K)

seriously, what is going on with the bans?

I posed about the leaked EEA reprort 3 days before it was released. RLC went from .7 - 1.4. It was banned within 3 posts, I just got off that ban. It lasted a whole week for "advertising". Advertising a fucking leaked report? Wtf is going on?

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

i have no idea. i have no idea what this board is for if not to discuss cryptos

seems completely random and arbitrary what kind of discussion gets banned

it was not. the new owner also bought a bayc and a fidenza in last few days

just a smart bear season shopper. 99% of nft projects will trend to 0. he picked the best 3 without a doubt

>bear season shopper
ens digits aren't exactly in a bear season, that shitter is clearly wash trading

there is no wash sale in the history of the blockchain where the buyer wallet bought 3 different collections of 100e+ per purchase

you either dont understand what a wash sale is, or you're being purposefully ignorant

the seller listed it 4 months ago when 300e was an astronomical price(the highest ens sale ever was like 100e and nobody was buying 3digit domains)

today that is extremely cheap. ens market moves fast, you cant sleep on your listings like that

now show me how much 001.eth was able to sell for

Attached: barney.png (727x632, 784.37K)

For the user who deleted pic related before I could answer: I'm not bitter lol, there's just no obvious rarity between 3 digits ENS but good for you I guess if you made money

I see, guess someone with money really fomo'd into it but seeing as he's a fidenza buyer I don't think this is going much higher lol

Attached: lol.png (1720x119, 23.05K)

Test

>there's just no obvious rarity between 3 digits ENS
it is very obvious there can only be 999 owners of a 3digit ens out of all (100mil?) eth wallets

out of those 999, only 10 can be repeating digits like 000