NYC vs Miami

Which is the ideal make it City?

Attached: 854081161001_6213079462001_6213078275001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 185.24K)

>Making it and still living in the US with their retarded tax laws

ngmi

Depends on your lifestyle. Miami isn't great for being able to walk to places. Great weather except for in the summer. Sexy latino babes and white babes. A lot of rich asians too.
NYC is cool, you can walk anywhere, central park is beautiful, a lot of hot college girls that you can fuck at your convenience since you're not broke, and a lot of rich people to make connections. Cold AF in the winter, smells like shit in the summer, no beaches or anything. Miami does have fishing, wonderful scuba diving experiences, and boating. Also has some golf courses if you're into that

NY is hell.

Dubai or Singapore

There is no "make it city" in the west anymore.

Also this. Consider eastern Europe too.

this
I rather not get shot walking down the street

I would easily choose Miami because my make-it vice will be women. Miami has steady t shirt weather and plenty of asses to smash. I can go anywhere, but I want to live where the whores and cocaine congregate.

miami. nyc is a cramped disgusting shithole. the weather is awful 8 months out of the year. in the summer, it smells like a landfill, the city itself has no greenscapes (muh central park) and the nearby beaches are all toxic waste tier that are overrun with morbidly obese brown immigrants. cope and seethe because you know it's true.

miami > nyc but neither is the ideal make it city
miami is too hispanic but florida is good
>caring about taxes after you've made it

>no beaches or anything
bro have you never heard of Coney Island/brighton beach? sure its kind of a gross beach but it exists.

NYC isn't a make it city, full stop. Its a place where people go to try and live out their dreams and 4 people a year, max, make more money, or get slightly more followers, or get a better promotion due to the people they know than everyone else. There is no making it because nothing is ever enough. You're a stepping stone for these people, a stop on their way in their own fairytale.

If you really make it you get away from people.

agreed. it might be fun if you're outrageously rich and extremely social, such that you can afford a $10 million, 3000 square foot penthouse to sleep in while you spend your days meeting people in large, well lit, exclusive social clubs frequented by other rich people.

for everyone else, even if you're a CEO or a physician or a $500k/year technigger, you're spending the majority of your days waging in some shithole office (or from home in your cramped cuckpartment) and what little free time you do have is wasted dodging niggers and homeless niggers on the piss-stinking streets as you cram into poorly lit, non-exclusive, highly cramped restaurants or clubs that are overrun with obnoxious striver faggots.

If you haven't made it and are looking to make it, NYC.
If you've already made it and just want to coast for the rest of your life, also NYC.
Miami is a cultureless hovel, great for retired boomers with nothing to do.

If I were rich I wouldn't live either of those places. I would live on an island nation most of the time. I would take trips to those cities for maybe a week before returning to my fortress of solitude though.

Attached: large_S1-FX039_KWIATX_OR_20200430113436-1694497367.jpg (1280x959, 360.99K)

neither. none of the western world is a "make it" location.

Where exactly in Miami would that be

Dubai is a shithole with useless buildings, urban sprawl, zero walkability, and shit-caravans in lieu of sewers.

NY is fun hell. Miami is shitty heaven.

Unironically Santa Monica. Pacific Palisades to be more specific

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Just go to Naples instead
Miami is like a foreign country, so if that's the vibe you're after, you might as well go to Costa Rica, Argentina, or some other place in SA where there's plenty of hot latinas and luxury is readily available for a fraction of what you'll spend in Miami.
Plus, the women in Miami are turbo whores with zero moral character. Seriously, they're awful.