Holding imaginary money during a recession, what kind of retard does that?

holding imaginary money during a recession, what kind of retard does that?

Attached: 1655341968352s.jpg (250x248, 7.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_recession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who did hold during the worsst after ww recession in 2020 made huge money, but likely you sold in march 2020

Attached: gryw.png (1045x695, 47.19K)

It was a worldwide recession and holding dollars wasstupid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_recession

Attached: dfsw.png (1920x974, 340.18K)

i used to care about arguing with people like you, but i don't care anymore. you're literally too stupid and cultist to understand how the next recession will be different. just lose all your money you utterly average cultist imbecile

Not selling you retard.
(But yes i sold in november when there was euphoria, but im all in as of now)

they bought the top, what else they can do now?

>holding imaginary money during a recession, what kind of retard does that?

The mongs on here who think the next bull run will start any minute now.

Also i gave this argument many times and i have not yet seen a good argument against it

This Kind right here.
But at least I have sex unlike you, incel

recession fud is only used by babbies who never lived through one. Finally it pays off to be a boomer

>this time it's different
kek

>He still thinks this isn't the start of a depression
NGMI

>he got raped by not holding in the last 3 recessions and he's going to get raped by holding in the next one thinking he's "learned" something because he doesn't understand the long term debt cycle
imagine getting cucked this hard

Attached: a99e0585fb65faec390dc434d130b80d.jpg (727x727, 41.51K)

yeah, i know you aren't. have fun losing it all

that's not an argument at all you moron. that's literally just "past performance is indicative of future results" which is the dumbest take imaginable

here's the "argument" required to "debunk" your "argument": not all recessions are the same! do you even know what was driving the price of your imaginary internet money? do you think those factors will remain going forward? you have no idea and you've done 0 analysis because you are a simpleton and a fool. cant wait for when you die in a trench, impoverished.

>germany
your women are whores and alcoholics, your men aren't much better your youth is lazy and degenerate, your morals non existent, your exploitation of cheap labor from niggerlands second to none
into the trash your shithole country goes

all money is imaginary

I understand we're due a recession, everybody does, I understand the projects I hold are long shots, I understand most coins will die.
I still hold, as soon as I sell, Fortuna will declare these particular projects worthy and catapult them into the stratosphere.
In the meantime I have bought myself a potted plant and only come to Any Forums once every fortnight.
You can cry about money your whole life but if it's not really affecting your day to day life, and it all comes from a big 'in the future I might use this' pot, it doesn't matter for now.
Nobody will read this post but the way I see it, we're experiencing our lives every second, why worry about if you'll have $1,000,000 or absolutely nothing in 10 years time? Personal and professional development are the best places to channel your energy.

Attached: 1628675083029.jpg (1068x1009, 63.69K)

omega cope

Of course it is, if you would take some time for introspection I think you'll find we all cope with a lot in our lives - what's the advantage of living in a state of persistent demoralisation?

likely you didn‘t sell at all lel

this time is different!!! Just believe me ok??

>this time it isn‘t
are ya…are ya winning, son???

Why do you care so much about what people do with their money you pathetic retard

good post friend