Is the Euro fucked?

America manipulated the Ukrainian situation and the Russians fell into the trap. America now has Europe spending on its weapons and it doesn’t need to pay for their protection now. It lend leases arms to Ukraine and doesn’t really care if they pay.
All of the downside will fall to the EU. Dollar and pound are always faster to react and Europes economical data is starting to nosedive.

How far is the Euro about to fall and what currency should I switch to? 1.1m in euros - please not crypto shilling. I’m not a retard hence why I actually have money

Attached: 567B9E3C-0450-4E94-A335-12023A501A03.jpg (1284x648, 489.28K)

They are doing a better job than trump did. The economy is falling apart in the USA. At least in the EU things are normal.

You say you're not a retard yet you come to Any Forums asking which currency you can safely park over 1 million Euro worth in?

Just stick it in USD, though I think that's akin to being the last person on the titanic before it sinks, it's still a better option than the Euro

>At least in the EU things are normal.
mega cope

europe will collapse this winter over energy prices when putin turns off the gas

CHF

Every single indicator says you are wrong. Instability always favours the dollar and the US/U.K. have way less exposure, germany won’t be able to bail out the southerners this time so….. clusterfuck imminent

their is a freak chance that due to some shit on the bond markets the euro is going to moon against the dollar, with 6K at a 50x betting on that, its a nice degen hedge against my dollar position

Not my only source. If you can see through the shills and bants, Any Forums is better than most online sources

this, prices are already going up and over the next few months inflation will be insane probably
ECB is doing jack shit and would need to ramp up to 10% plus instantly

Very strong candidate. Fundamentals are solid

>I’m not a retard
>asking for advice on Any Forums
i have news for you, friendo

>The economy is falling apart in the USA
>euro worth less than the $ now
eat shit, retard, glad i'm in the eu and i'm getting paid in $ while this scam still lasts so i can buy some land

If putin means business germany will be fucked in the Winter and face one of if not the biggest recession ever. If they have to take industry off the Gas grid they are fucked.
europe is kill then

>Everything bad in europe is americas fault. They masterminded our downfall and forced us to rely entirely on russian energy exports for the past two decades
I hate europoors so god damn much. I cant wait for the next 50 years.

>Russians fell into the trap
You mean the trap where they have everything to gain and no way to lose? Yeah. They fell for that, sure.

The supply chain and commodity problems are only just beginning to show effects on the mittelstand even if putin backs down there’s a 6monthnlag on German data

Take out the mittestand and you take out German ability to compete or to bail anyone out… they are kill either way

That's the opposite, the economy is falling apart in the EU. The only aspect which is worse in the US is political stability, if Trump comes back for another term it will be a mega shitshow and I could see the US collapses if he wins or if the results are "disputed" like last time.

Put it all on CHF, unironically.

Germans being in a leadership position in Europe has always ended in complete disaster for the continent.

>if Trump comes back for another term it will be a mega shitshow
good. Political chaos > planned destruction