You have £7000 to invest

Vanguard Life Equity 60%
or VWRP

or HSBC Balanced portfolio?

Attached: Vanguard.jpg (569x398, 53.91K)

>7k

Attached: 1656845529589.jpg (250x217, 6.65K)

VOO, end of discussion

sorry mr. trillionaire im in my 20s and will be throwing in an extra 400 per month for the next 10+ years

go vanguard. wise investment for later life.

thats going to hardly outpace the inflation

learn to trade, you can waste few years learning when youre young

Isn't that basically VWRP? All the substantial holdings seem the same

vanguard, i have 60k in it

VWRP is all world, VOO is top 500 in usa.

VOO is better because most money flows into US

My vanguard life strategy 100 equity stack has been shit this year.

I think both the top two are excellent however I would suggest also buying the small cap fund regardless of which one you get because of the size premium.

shut the fuck up mcdonalds worker you aren't fooling anyone.

this is shitty reasoning.

I been putting money into VDE and VNQ. I feel like I should start putting some into VOO and maybe a couple other Vanguards

if you haven't got a broad based etf like VOO or VTI then you definitely ought to. It should really be the base of your portfolio. Thematic ETFs tend to do worse than just buying the whole market bc people suck at macro timing. With that being said there's nothing with wrong with VDE or VNQ but I would definitely suggest not just having all your eggs in those baskets.

consider small cap value

i gave you advice retard, im 23 and i make 20k a month because i actually learned to make money, giving your 7k to jews is just doing a disservice to humanity while getting shat in your mouth as a reward with what, 3% apy?
grow up retard, learn to make your money work for you, could be investing in small bussinesses, buying stocks or basically anything, but dont give anything to banks/funds

>this is shitty reasoning.
im sorry i forgot stocks weren't priced by net buys vs net sells.

if you're playing the etf game you basically want to follow the biggest inflow, its simple math.

You are asking this question on Any Forums. You are going to get a mixture of shitcoin shilling, schizoposting and psychos deliberately giving you bad advice, with maybe one or two reasonable takes in the mix.

I kinda forgot about VTI, I'll look into that. Aside from Vanguard funds I started to buy into Costco and may start buying Kroger too, they're charts look to mostly always be trending up

you are actually braindead.

>Vanguard
take your jewish trash where it belongs

why? am i unaware of some magic that makes price go up other than buys?

didnt ask retard

pls don't buy something just bc the line went up. generally 99% of people who pick stocks individually will lose money. and the ones that have done well in the past are often the ones that won't do well in the future.

>unaware of some magic that makes price go up other than buys
macroeconomic events for one

>What do you mean past performance isn't a guarantee of future returns

Attached: fujochan.jpg (237x287, 17.99K)

read what i said, macro events to not directly affect a stock's price. people have to trade it to affect the price.

what affects the number of people trading it long genius?

i said nothing about past performance brainlet, purely about how a stocks price is directly changed.

I am so sorry for whatever education system raised you. I hope society does better in the future.

hundreds of things effect how many people buy a stock, i'm not denying this. but how do you read into the future?

if you could tell which stocks can go up, why are you asking for a diversified ETF?

since you cannot read the future, following the ETF with the most inflow (see buys) is your best bet. if it changes, you change too.

so your strategy is to just rely on past returns then. Or actually not even past returns but most recent returns on a very short trailing basis.

Attached: KYLE.png (1188x1174, 1.59M)