I'm making my own anime. It's a lot of fun, but the hardest part is finding a cohesive organization system...

I'm making my own anime. It's a lot of fun, but the hardest part is finding a cohesive organization system, or even just one tool that is good for keeping track of employees.

Right now, most of what I find are tools that require the employee to have an account and to check in, but all i really want is a sort of master list kind of app that lets me keep track of all currently open animations I have outward, with the ability to see all the previous sales in an organized way after labeling from awaiting production, to production by who, at what cost, and finally delivery date

is there anything outside of just creating my own sort of spread sheet out there like that?

Attached: Nested Sequence 01 (2).webm (960x540, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lTwMjbD2adQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this part of your production? I recommend you give up. The world doesn't need any more gaijin globohomo propaganda animes.

do you have an idea with artistic merit or are you paying a bunch of hungry artists to animate your mary sue fanfic

Attached: 1655337565575.jpg (540x443, 54.01K)

You're not gonna distract me from what I came here for.

Animation student who is entering professional practice come September in my degree here.
Who are you employing for this? There's something about this that looks off, like it's very cheap. Like the close up sequence on the hand when she punches, it doesn't look finished. Do you do any post production editing in AE etc? What software are you using? This needs filters and adjustments.
As for software like that, you could try Trello, but it needs an account per person as you already mentioned. Other than that, I'm not sure what else you could do.
(Also, are they supposed to look like Ino and Hinata?)

Real good use of your time here. Thanks for contributing such a great service to society. Why aren't you just doing heroin? You'd have a better time and contribute the same

good luck entering the professional practice, I hope you succeed.

doing heroine won't make me money, this does.

Thanks, hope my comment didn't come across as discouraging, I was asking those questions because you can make it look better if you do some adjustments. Most anime studios tend to draw with on vector layers with pixels and soften the lines after and then add adjustments in AE. I follow some professional anime animators on youtube and they tell you how some of the pipeline process works.
Right now it's missing that anime "feel" and the lines look too rigid, you can try adding a blur and grey filter in AE, it will help.
Here's a video from a professional using OpenToonz (the opensource software studio ghibli made for their movies), he composes it in AE after to achieve the correct look.
youtu.be/lTwMjbD2adQ

>hope my comment didn't come across as discouraging,
No, I'm pretty used to people thinking they know better to me. I just ignore them.

> I was asking those questions because you can make it look better if you do some adjustments. Most anime studios tend to draw with on vector layers with pixels and soften the lines after and then add adjustments
No matter what adjustments you make, there will be someone else who insists they could make it better with some adjustments. I do not worry about this, and focus on just developing my own story as I produce the first episode. I do appreciate that you have your own vision of the ideal way to do things, it is just largely useless ideas to someone putting together a real product.

Anybody paying for this rubbish is somehow an even greater fool than you. Fucking horrifies me how many people like you think of themselves higher than dirt.

so to clarify, you've never done anything business related enough to have to manage anyone and thus cannot provide any useful information of that sort to actual business men.

understood. Enjoy your night.

I work in finance. You took on debt to hire indians in the hopes of turning a profit from your pipedream dogshit. You don't have a management system in place, yet you call yourself a businessman. The product you create is horseshit copy-paste indian cartooning. I have seen arrogant people like you so many times before I lose count.

kys gaijin troon. ywnbaj

Proud of you user, good luck!

>like it's very cheap
what?

good btw

Hey I don’t think you’ll find anything that does specifically that, but in these types of situations I would use something like JIRA.

If you set up a JIRA cloud account, and make a new project, it’ll let you do one called “organisation managed” (or something like that), that basically lets you configure the entire workflow, what fields each item can have etc, all the different statuses and stuff.

go back to pol nigger

Attached: 1654586058796.png (844x1022, 372.77K)

yeah dude I kind of agree. For fan level work this is acceptable though, but it reminds me of old newgrounds flash animations.

Attached: anime aint right.jpg (961x545, 67.72K)

yep ur gonna be rich, looks amazing. im jealous

>Animation student
>There's something about this that looks off
Nig if you can't tell what's off about this you should quit along with OP