REBOUND EMINENT

We're going back to ATH's before Joe's second term, we're saved

Attached: destiny when the rebound happens stock market.png (528x315, 33.22K)

You mean imminent

>destiny
>being right

He has an IQ of 170 and has won every debate with every chud he's ever faced

You don't win a prize for something you caused recovering

>destiny thinks it's going to rebound by 2024
It's unironically over, this guy is absolutely retarded. He's the only person I've ever seen that genuinely loves neoliberalism and thinks Biden is based.

Destiny's my boy and he's almost always right, but he's dead wrong on this one. A rebound is not happening anytime soon and definitely won't happen during Biden's single-term presidency. I'd post about it on the subreddit, but RTBA won't unban me or let any of the other jannies unban me.

>Destiny's my boy and he's almost always right,
*blocks ur path*

Attached: ryan dawson.jpg (1024x768, 64.84K)

>Muh based internet debatooor

Neoliberalism is the reason China is prospering and the reason you get to play with all your fun electronic gadgets for cheap.

More like 105. He took an online bar exam and scored average on the logic section

>the omni liberal
>partisan hacks
I just literally can't even

Attached: 20220604_230054.jpg (836x761, 238.68K)

The average person who takes the bar is a lawyer and most lawyers are rhetorical geniuses, so being average-lawyer intelligence still means he's smarter than you

Did the midwit king tell you this? Destiny fans are cult like weirdos, they often try to write in the way he speaks.

You mean like that time he debated pedophilia with Metokur?

Says the guy who unironically has a communist red ID and probably listens to Vaush or Hasan

>listening to literally any eceleb on politics
retard

You should go live there and try to express your neoliberal opinions starting with criticizing the government. Then pivot to historic injustices like Tiananmen Square.

>defending a 30 year old bisexual cuck
>online
>on a business and finance imageboard
>for free

Attached: 727B5CC5-DF77-4022-9A6D-C91605C3424F.jpg (606x301, 28.79K)

>in five posts in a thread with 13 posters

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

stop noticing goy. Only the other side can be partisan.

Attached: this is what peak male performance looks like.png (413x848, 271.6K)