Acid trip report

This has been wild but I'm coming down a bit now and reality is setting in, in my powerless apartment this is kinda depressing, what's the cure here?

Attached: IMG_20210802_185517.jpg (682x960, 81.97K)

Go outside nigga

I'm outside your apartment can u hear me? Hello?? I'm coming in. please don't make any noise.

Read the Bhagavad-gita, you'll understand, you can find a free pdf or at any used bookstore

holy fuck stop shitting up all the threads with

>t. tripping on acid right now

no one cares you loser

get a fucking job nigger

Sleep probably, do you know when you will get power again?

When I pay the damn bill, probably couple weeks

KYS you nigger monkey fuck

Food.

Attached: 1640135148423.jpg (2397x2460, 2.9M)

Get high again

Smoke some weed

Dude. Weed. Lmao.

Take some melatonin to get some rest, then 5-HTP after you wakeup to level out and then finally get your shit together. Who gets high when their bills aren't paid? Cmon man.

We'll because I was contemplating suicide and had this gel tab left and decided to take it, now I see why they say state of mind... This isn't very fun kinda just depressed and realizing how much of a sack of shit I've been/am

You are retarded

Congratulations on the new perspective. Now use the experience to power change in your life. God's got your back, and he's speaking to you, you just gotta listen.

What’d you see on your acid trip? I wanna try it but I’m afraid I’ll jump off my roof or something.

Yeah something I probably wouldn't do unless my life was in a better state, it's hard to see the end from sitting here right now but it was an interesting mental journey although not the best setting currently especially with the fireworks

Mostly closed eyed visuals and some wall breathing I only took half, some deep intense feelings with nature outside but a bit of a mood killer coming down but my current situation isn't contributing

Being healthy likely helps, I know I'm sick with some shit and the acid kinda highlighted my areas that are weak which is my heart, stomach, nostrils and probably anus, think I've got some cancers in play, why I was suicidal I could feel what was maladies inside my body or weaknesses if you will, I meditated with nature and asked it to heal me so I could stay longer on this earth, it felt good talking with nature albeit somber knowing I could feel the things wrong inside my body

Sounds real man. I think people struggle with biting the bullet. It's all well and good getting a shift in mindset but don't hesitate to start doing things differently. Nothing will change for you unless you change it yourself.