Should I sell before death?

I'm going to kms but don't know if I should sell my crypto or what. My family is retarded and have no idea how to manage crypto and I'm not even sure if it would go to them or if the state would take it or what. Should I try to make an instruction booklet of how to access my crypto or just sell it all at a loss?

Attached: 3OVVVEKXJZCHRLXPAFYOCJCTWI.jpg (2560x1706, 2.76M)

Dont do it buddy. Just live. Live for us. For pepe. For mumu

Pick a legitimate charity and send it that way. Make the world a marginally better place before you leave it.

This why the FUCK would you kill yourself when it's just getting good the shooting hasn't even fucking started. Stupid nigger.

Also if you have family who you care about enough to leave your wealth to then you probably don't have a good reason to kill yourself unless you're terminally ill. So stop being a faggot, get some help, and fuck off. Probably just a b8 thread either way

Cash out into paper and leave it in a ballot for them to discover

Fren the fun has not even started, stay with us and shitpost till nukes greet you gonna be fun i promise

You shouldn't kill yourself, things are just getting started.I agree with what said about your family. But if you do kill yourself, turn all the money into silver and gold and set up an elaborate puzzle/treasure hunt for your family and leet them know that if they can't find it, they don't deserve it.

Keep the wallet inaccessible after giving a portion to chosen loved ones

Killing yourself is a really poor decision from a financial perspective imo

>legitimate
>charity

lol

How are you going to live forever if you kill yourself. With SENS we'll be living for thousands of years soon and you'll be able to get a spaceship and go to other galaxies and shit at some point

Why are you killing youself?
Moreover why are you killing yourself when you can kill your local banker.

don't sell, kys and burn the coins to make the world marginally better

I have no friends. I'm not a likable person. I have tried to change, but the truth is you can't change who you are. I have no talent, no skill, no drive, no ambition or passion and everyone I've ever known has used, abused, neglected and abandon me. I have no career, no real future because the only thing I know how to do is gamble with investing and trading. I have extreme social anxiety, can't leave my house and therapists can't help already been to them. Basically I don't want to live anymore. I've had a girlfriend, don't want kids, don't want anything. I've accomplished everything worth accomplishing and seen everything I wanted to see. The longer I'm here the less I care for others and the more rotten I become, and I don't want to be rotten. I just want to be dead.

I will sell at a loss as this is the easiest way.

Its scary how relatable this is.

Are you between the ages of 25 - 35? Are you willing to throw everything away to be reprogrammed. We take those who have lost it all but are willing to make the world better and reprogram them. No more pain.

forgot about your family, they won't know how to use the coins and will just lose them on some 2x elon scam

send me the coins instead, im a bitcoin maxi and will hodl them

bc1qrp68gcd358x5hmkd6yc6cvhxexmk4ju96jcpzg

Yes yes and yes! Where do I sign?

CCFB9B07BCF8227C0BC7F747BC281F72B503309C37662A345F73681370D10B4B41B9CC3ECF12

reported, enjoy your ban
very relatable. i'd encourage you to start over, but i'm tired of living myself and wish i had the balls to commit die

if I wanted to kill myself I'd buy a plane ticket and try to survive in the African jungle or buy a gun and join a random armed conflict, or try to walk across North Korea's borders, something like that
just because your life sucked it doesn't mean your death can't be cool

Lol faggot loser begging from a sad guy, pretty scummy duderino. Wrong guy wants to kys

snitchin NGMI

Killing yourself is selling the bottom of your life. Your life's bullrun is coming you just need to have to fortitude to wait for it.

Attached: Sometimes.jpg (1000x1265, 166.76K)

Cope

Google about darkness retreats, this will heal your depression and reset your dopamine receptors.