10% of cases hospitalized

>10% of cases hospitalized
It's over

Attached: FWh9YC-WIAEfas_.jpeg.jpg (2048x2048, 208.22K)

Yeah but monkeypocks it too silly of a name. No one will care

Two more weeks.

>Don't be gay
Problem solved!

Sam Francisco 1982: why is everyone dying?

Shut up and keep fucking ass

Wrong. Gay community, come get your free “hepatitis” shots sponsored by the CDC. Program directed by no other than Anthony Fauci. Oh wow, every homo that got the free shots comes down with AIDS. Let me sell them expensive AZT medication that kills them. 40 years go buy. Oh, scary flu, let’s have the CDC give out some free shots. Oh, whaddya know? Everyone’s getting AIDS. Roll out the AZT boys! Fauci strikes again. Read some books.

^ this poster is monkeypozzed

test

Attached: 1649731521384.png (600x600, 102.3K)

It only kills faggots so don't worry about it

why the fuck is monkey pocks triggering the spam filter?

>Read some books
no u

Just get the fucking vaccine

All of the cases are from gays assfucking each other.

>Covid happens
>government tells people to stop having sex
>gay STD pandemic starts
>they don’t say anything
Why

because a bunch of stupid niggers on Any Forums won't stop making 100 threads a day on a nonissue

how do I tell if I'm a faggot or not?

Attached: marv.jpg (400x400, 17.16K)

U know why

Because the "spread by sex" thing is some kind of disinfo campaign. It's actually spread by any physical contact. An std does not spread this quickly.

>Literally all the infected are faggots
>Faggots have casual sex all the time
>Fag month just happened
Retard.

Useful idiot detected

Didn't Fauci claim in an interview that the gay community loved him because he actually talked to them or something?

We've been through this already with muh covid. Only symptomatic/severe cases get counted at all. This will yield "highly concerning" hospitalizations and CFR. Probably many many times more people have been exposed but because they aren't vaxxed homosexuals doing cocaine and poppers while getting fucked in the butt at least four times a week their immune system just shrugs it off.

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO BE AFRAID
>W-WHAT? I'M NOT THE USEFUL IDIOT YOU'RE THE USEFUL IDIOT
go get your booster you fucking retard, they'll even have monkepoxx vaccines for you hysterics soon enough

is it like HPV where you have to touch the bump on their body to get it?

HPV is spread physical contact. but it mainly spread by sex. 99% of humans dont touch each other unless they are sex partners

Not what I said and I'm not afraid at all. I simply know what's real and what is not. The deception of the various powerful factions has become obvious to me.
You are definitely the idiot. You've let yourself become emotionally attached to beliefs, which is the easiest way to make humans into puppets.

>I simply know what's real and what is not. The deception of the various powerful factions has become obvious to me.
what powerful faction is not invested in hyping up "the next pandemic" right now? you sound like a Any Forumstard circa 2020 convinced that the media was covering up covid

Attached: 1627692083020.png (680x574, 126.55K)

Based