Realistically speaking, if we keep getting lower and lower, when will you sell to cut your losses or break even? For me...

realistically speaking, if we keep getting lower and lower, when will you sell to cut your losses or break even? For me, it's $4.8

Attached: 1656776626827.png (64x64, 2.35K)

with trading regarding to my initial my break even is $-75000

My break even is at $3 but I should probably sell now… right? Getting kind of nervous here

well, if you sell now you can double your stack at $3!

If it goes to $1 I'll buy more. You WILL use the token and you WILL be happy.

why not sell now and buy at $1?

Already sold
Even when other crypto were pumping a few days ago, link was still going down I am tired of this shit

I guess you did the right thing. What other project interests you?

For now I wait, It is too risky to invest anything crypto right now . If J.P makes an announcement to redress the market I have my eyes on doge and TRX

I have bought chainlink. Very good token useful and interesting as well. I have also invest in dog coin and will buy more LINK token

>PLEASE SELL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU DON'T SELL THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY US BECAUSE THEY'RE INSOLVENT
lol no faggots, s and h

>For now I wait, It is too risky to invest anything crypto right now . If J.P makes an announcement to redress the market I have my eyes on doge and TRX
buy signal detected

Attached: 1654453071189.png (500x750, 509.78K)

if you're implaying I have anything to do with those posters, you're dead wrong. OG LINK holder since 2017 :)

Kek
If you follow the rules of Any Forums I suppose so go ahead good luck

Attached: 1656529703152.jpg (1242x909, 75.56K)

realistically speaking, if link stays below $0.10 for like 10 years or so, maybe I'll consider selling
but then again I buy like $2000~$3000 worth of link every month, so I would've bought more than 1 million tokens in 10 years, which means I probably wouldn't sell anything

would you admit that your plan is not wise or sound and it comes from an emotional attachment to the project?

I just want to make it clear we like your fud posts and by "we" I am of course referring to the Chainlink community who I speak on behalf of.

Realistically speaking;
I DID NOT FUCKING READ
I WILL NEVER FUCKING SELL

>fud
how is discussing the price of a token fud? And why do you think you're worthy of fud posts anyway?

but the first sentence implies you read my post.

Brother if you understand the tech of link and know it’s implications on the future you would be skipping meals to buy link, it’s never been about price it’s been about counting down the days be for it Is used in every day life.

Attached: 892F7871-F94A-4812-A932-DEA106805308.jpg (800x1281, 175.69K)

1. yep, not sound or wise
2. hmm, not correct they way you put it, since it's not "emotional attachment to the project", but rather "commitment to a plan I've made before". Yes, that would be correct

>why do you think you're worthy of fud posts anyway?
fucked if i know buddy, you'd have to ask the fudders what makes us so important to them

> PLEASEE SELLLL OR THE JEWISH MAFIA IS GOING TO FEED MY BALLS TO A PITBULL!!!!

Attached: 1656542326262.jpg (750x1232, 560.17K)