CRYPTO HAS NEVER BEEN IN A REAL RECESSION LIKE WE ARE HEADING INTO NOW

>CRYPTO HAS NEVER BEEN IN A REAL RECESSION LIKE WE ARE HEADING INTO NOW.
Jesus fucking christ I'm sick of reading this. We are not heading into it. We are in it. This is the fucking bottom or damn well near it. Accumulate you spastics, this is financial advice.

Attached: 1656766596245.png (1620x1279, 930.06K)

You are right we are in it. But you are wrong that this is the bottom. This is just the start of a decade long depression.

A decade long slurping opportunity? Sign me the fuck up!

Attached: 1655750978150.gif (480x468, 1.06M)

Ask me how I know you're no older than 19 or 20.

>PUMP MY BAGS PLEASE!
>I NEED THE EXIT LIQUIDITY!
so sad

The recession is not even in the news cycle yet.

And the trend will continue for Q3/Q4.

The earnings aren't even out yet, people are still coping. It' only beginning, user. When the shit coins go to near 0, that's the bottom.

Oh look another uninformed faggot calling the bottom. Well fuck, this must be it then.

Lol no, tech and housing still in a bubble and rate increases didnt pivot yet, its gonna be worse atleast until winter (covid will be "back" by then too according to goverments)

denial stage still in, We have a long ways to go to the bottom. Soon you will start to understand fear!

Attached: youwillbe.jpg (258x196, 4.09K)

It doesn’t have to be in the news, the people know it is happening

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
Morons like you and myself sadly said the same thing at 50k

AND GUESS WHAT? I FUCKING BELIEVED IT AND LOST EVERYTHING
THE REAL BOTTOM YOU CAN BE SURE OF IS ZERO THE REST IS SPECULATION RETARDS!

Attached: 1655590059124.jpg (1080x527, 126.6K)

All that means is that the bottom is going to be lower. Maybe the top will be lower too, but I'd even prefer it that way.

10k to 100k = 10x
5k to Previous ATH = 14x

We haven't even had a bank default yet, and you think this is a recession, lmao

>This is the fucking bottom or damn well near it.

Attached: 1354417286166.jpg (534x361, 52.89K)

Doggycoins are still worth around 8.8 billion usd.

You don't know what a depression is. Most of the people that do remember are dead now. As long as you are not starving, there is no bottom. People are not starving and murdering over food yet.

this, stocks in certain sectors are beginning to look 'cheap' relative to p/e but as soon as Q3 earnings projections get revised downwards they are going to become expensive again, and we'll start another leg down. Daddy powell is not going to randomly pivot on a dime to save your bags, not so long as inflation is over 3%.

We are not in a recession though. Really the only thing that is happening to financial markets in general is the (temporary) end of ultra low interest rates.
That’s literally it. You subhumans just love overanalysing everything in attempt to overcompensate for your idiocy

Wait is this what we are doing now?

The recession and the real crisis have not started yet. Crypto can go another 80% down EOY. You better sell at these relatively high prices while you still can.