/mig/ Monthly investments General

What do you invest in Any Forums on a monthly basis? If investing randomly, give us a monthly average.
>inb4 paycheck

Attached: 53ac715469beddc1432ad277.jpg (1160x870, 73.45K)

5% of paycheck goes into 401k with a 3.5% company match.

Thank god my 401k doesnt allow for high risk trading, I wouldve lost everything.

>saving

Mostly SPY and FANG, preferably without the N

Aren't you concerned that we are on a bear market now? I'm not a perma-bear, actually the opposite, but I'm waiting for SPY to go around 200 before getting in again.

ok boomer

could you be more specific? 401k is just a tax deffered basket of assets. what exactly are the assets?

I honestly believe the market will go down further, but I have no way of knowing until it happens. I'm just glad asset prices are going back to the normal trend instead of money printer highs.

I'm not trying to time the market, but it's a better time to buy than last year

Oh, it sure is. However, I have the same mindset as you but I'm focusing on Gold now. Looking for 3000$ an ounce, then switch to SPY if we get below 3000, 2000 area ultimate and then decades of rally.

You see the deleveraging happening in risk assets everywhere. Bitcoin has deeper to retrace too.

Just invest monthly for years bro! Totally not a ponzi scheme. We'll all be rich when we retire!

An DCA'ing into UPRO, CQQQ, and TQQQ. Leverage is the way to go, and this method makes a margin call impossible.

Attached: 1656568400979.jpg (1024x576, 62.39K)

x3 leverage long on spots?

spoos*

I dca into btc, eth, and shares of Corsair every 2 weeks.

Bitcoin going to 3k. Do that once there.

Running the math on pic related really depressed me, because I fell for the Susan meme when I was younger before I realized you can't actually retire on $600k. So I was saving like $5-6k a year while making $20-25k a year and living pretty miserably.

If you want to retire before your late 60s you need to either put away a lot of money (>$30k/year) for 10-15 years, or really /makeit/ bigtime with a high-risk/high-reward investment (crypto, start a business, etc).

Currently saving up for 1-1.5 years of living expenses to take a few shots at high risk/high reward endeavors, since I don't make enough to save a ton currently.

>*QQQ
those fees though...

I've been doin it for 2 years so I kinda been just letting it ride, it's automatic

Looking back on these last 12 months worth of dcas into btc and eth is fuckin depressing though. Literally would have been better off putting the money into the bank

Leverage is the retard trap for people that aren't patient enough.
Say you're 3 times leveraged on any index. If it corrects for 5% you're down 15%.
To reclaim the previous high it needs to gain 5.2%. However since you're leveraged you need 17.6%, ergo a nearly 5.85% gain.

Deleveraging. Risk. Assets.

>give us a monthly average.
who is 'us'

retard responding to ops(faggot) question and op doesnt even give his own position