Linkies have had it the hardest

In 5 years BTC went from less than 10 cents to over $1000.
Eth went from 50 cents to $1400 in 3, and $5000 in 7.

Link has had 5 years now, and I believe its been way more of a rough road. There have been many left bitter on the way who will fud this thread(liquidated, lost in BNt etc) and thats part if the ride really.

Its very frustrating indeed.

Attached: 6B6558D0-4B39-4C08-B1D3-35FDBF8A97A4.jpg (1072x1894, 278.98K)

I can't believe he ATE the entire budget.

We're tested the hardest because our rewards will be greatest.
It's a philosophical thing.

to all oldfags. How does it feel that I as a 2021 newfag have been able to accumulate a 10k link stack this bullrun and will make it along with losers who have been holding this amount since 2017?

I wonder if I should sell my entire stack of chainlink (ticker: LINK) tokens because the price is quite low and its obvious that Sergey Nazarov guy was lying when he said those things about staking, ccip etc. Everyone should sell their Link, really. Yes.

Could not care less. Why would that matter?

f-feels good haha...

It's awesome, honestly. I have never fudded LINK and I think that anyone who gets in before the "big reveal" is awesome, and deserves to make it. This isn't zero sum.
Honestly I wish far more people were out there buying 10k, we'd have a better chance of liquidating the shorts.

Because you bitter losers keep posting "token not needed" in every thread when newfags like me see right through your shit FUD and can easily identify LINK as being the highest value investment in crypto. That makes you seethe, doesn't it, this golden entry point which guarantees that any newfags will make it if they buy in now.

BTC was just the first. It needs no more explanation. Its mineable too.
Eth was minable but it got its value from all the ico shitcoins launching on it. It was a shovel in a gold rush. This happend only 2 years after it launched.

Unfortunately although LINK is essential and is widely used now, it just hasnt seemed to have captured these yet. Node hosting is gated so it hasnt got the anyone can mine it aspect yet, and it hasnt reached that critical mass of being the shovel in the gold rush yet, but it seems both are closing in.

Nice try. You’re a bitter fudfag yourself trying too hard. Nice bait and switch you fucking looser.

10k was always the suicide stack

sergey fucked us over

Kek you’re all coping and it shows. Even og’s with 100k stacks aren’t even close to making it after 5 years.

The entire market is not yet mature enough to use Links products to their full potential. Bitcoin v2 will happen before Link moons

Not gonna lie it burns a little bit
But i still want you to be rich
T. 100k holder from 2017

I dont care. Infrastructure isnt developed enough. I knew this was a decade long hold. Its like buying apple in the late 90's. Everyone calls you retarded until you become the just lucky fag.

It’s common knowledge that 90% of LINK OG’s came from Any Forums, and are thus unironic Nazis and extremely racist. This is evident when you look at the chats whenever Chainlink presents at conferences such as consensus or smartcon. It’s always N word this, N word that.

I personally don’t want to put my money into a project like that and keep that sort of company. Moreover, I question the intelligence of people who shill LINK given their backwards and racist political views.

Congrats, you’ve got a suicide stack, something not common these days. But it’s still only 2017/2018 OG’s such as myself that were able to accumulate a make it stack.

>still up x50 from the bottom
Oldfags are doing fine, what was mystic bullshit in 2017 is now confirmed.
Looking forward to accumulating some when markets stop imploding

This is the exact thing that kills me.

At the very least we all now know it's fundamentally more important than ETH by multiple orders of magnitude. Currently the near entirety of value captured on ETH is OpenSea transactions, it is a dying chain. Chainlink enables all of DeFi across all chains (ETH included) and enables a plethora of other blockchain use cases both currently in play and in the future. Without Chainlink, ETH doesn't even stand a CHANCE at survival.

Yet, LINK went from 10 cents to $50, a 500x, vs. ETH 50 cents to $4000, a 20,000x.

And even if you look at market cap - ETH is INFLATIONARY ON A DAILY BASIS meaning the amount of usage on the chain does NOT warrant the current price of ETH, meaning the mcap is inflated as well compared to the actual value there.

Yet despite Chainlink being infinitely more useful, ETHcucks still have a $128B mcap vs. LINK $2.8B, 45x greater in value.

There is no question outside of MAYBE BTC (Arguable) LINK adds the most value to the space, yet it's $22 by mcap and hardly had a run in terms of speculative betting. It is undervalued by market standards, and for this to still be so true 5 years after the fact is disheartening.

Maybe linkies should have been nicer and not become slaves to the wef and the nwo huh
I remember posts like these when it was $50. Yes you should have sold it then.
>its been 5 years and everyone in the market is pricing this asset wrong only I truly understand it should be worth $1000
Cope stinky

Daily Nico reminder that 99% of linkies are evil and need to be bullied to help them grow as persons

Attached: 1656773072360.jpg (700x1309, 591.39K)

reminder, 1k suicide 10k make it, always has been always will be
watched the 10k/100k fud evolve in real time in 2019, basically right after the retrace from the google/coinbase pump, og's started to get bitter that while they were going to make it newfags could still hop onboard, so instead of sui/makeit being motivators to buy link, they were used as demotivators to trick newfags into thinking they'd never have enough. evil stuff.
just remember, a b c. always buy chainlink

Attached: thechasm.jpg (1280x720, 71.27K)