Long Special K

Long Pharmaceutical Ketamine.

Thank me layer.

Attached: 1656702206189.jpg (716x743, 236.06K)

tickers?

It's a crapshot atm. Will be a Smallpox/Cannabis scenario. Let's see who comes out on top.

Attached: 1656713450474.jpg (1080x964, 877.59K)

Regretamine

Sulbutiamine and Dihexa. IT IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS.

Why? Redpill me, pls.

I'm going after Public Mental Health next.

Attached: 1656762513021.png (1463x955, 1.05M)

do you think that dosage price will decrease significantly with increased demand? i mean in terms of the average sad person who goes to a ketamine clinic.
i know there are at-home nasal sprays on the market now, but i wouldn't expect it's as effective without subsequent integration therapy.
once upon a time i was training to be an anesthesist to open my own ket clinic, but that was once upon a time and now my understanding of the market is outdated. catch me up pls?

tickers? looked into AxSome, they mixed wellbutrin & ket

Attached: cope.jpg (943x1822, 131.81K)

I mean, why ketamine of all things?

Properly administered Ketamine provides sognificant antidepressant properties and has shown success in legal clinics in U.K. docs killed by big pharma.

Long psilocybin too.

>Nirvana is goth now

Of course, but you have to release to the public in layers or it gets nighmareish quickly.

Ketamine ist first. Second will be Mdma for PTSD. Shrooms and lsd will take a while. Dmt will be last. Normies would go apeshit if you just give it to them without running extended tests before.
Also wanna keep my psychonaut edge for a few more years to be extremely rich before the tourists come and ruin it for me.

AXS-05 is dxm and bupropion. Do they have some other combo using ketamine?

I'm getting a ketamine infusion on the 5th for the first time and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been wracked with a lot of stress, anxiety, and a bit of depression ever since my sister was killed in a car crash by a nigger and I hope this will help my spirit heal a bit. Anyone from Any Forums have any experience with this?

why does this website have so many losers??

It's great for short term pain release.

Listen to Huberman Lab. There's an episode on overcoming grief. It will be even more effective if you implement what he's talking about.

Also fuck that nigger

Medfag here.

We're probably dropping Fent all together in favor of just using ketamine.

Atleast on ambulances.

You would know analogs far better than I do as a civvie.

Do you think PSY (Defiance Next Gen Altered Experience ETF) is a good etf to purchase or should we go with more individualized companies?

SQQQ is meta, bobo.