Ever since i woke up today, my cock has been hurting. I am unable to jerk off, and taking a piss hurts like shit

ever since i woke up today, my cock has been hurting. I am unable to jerk off, and taking a piss hurts like shit.
Why is this happening to me bros?

Attached: 166456.png (600x400, 202.61K)

It’s beginning a vagina. Congratulations.

God is really mad at you for some reason

have you made any major business or finance related decisions lately?

evolution decided to turn it into a flower

Gay sex bro?

>Any Forums - Why My Cock Hurts

You probably got the MP from your gindr encounter.

md here, you probably have a hernia, learn to sit with good posture. i've seen a ton of this since the wfh movement.

Should have gotten the vaxx, retard

UTI. Youve been jacking off with a dirty jizz rag.
It will go away but be more clean next time

>UTI
I think this might be it unironically

fren, you need to get to a urologist. could be many things:
1. STD
2. UTI
3. Prostate infection
4. Prostate cancer
5. Broken Uretha (google John Knox broken dick)
6. Testicular Torsion (twisted ball sack)

Fren, the amount of bad things that can happen to your johnson is unreal. This is a partial list.
get your little fren checked out ASAP and don't listen to any of these psychos. Only me because I speak from experience.

Attached: Dr Pepe.jpg (396x385, 24.01K)

Sounds like a light case of UTI.
Jerked off multiple times yesterday and didn't shower, used the same underwear.

this happened to my friend. He had this korean girl suck his wiener he woke up with gonorrhea the next day. Needless to say his gf at the time (not the korean) was pretty pissed. Anyhow, head to your local planned parenthood and I'm sure you can get this taken care of in a jiffy friend. Best of luck

Attached: FWEd2UMWAAM1jYG.jpg (2048x2048, 135.91K)

You got gonnoreah

does the hernia have any other potential symptoms?

You miss some boosters, run now!

Gonorrhea usually has discharge associated with it. If OP wears clean underwear to bed and doesn't jerk off, and wakes up to discharge on his underwear or on the tip, then he most likely has gonorrhea.
Pain from urinating can be from a general UTI that doesn't require antibiotics, chlamydia which requires a blood test, most likely not trichomoniasis, most likely not herpes or else he'd have much more annoying symptoms, and most likely not HPV.
OP should probably get a urine test to see if he has an infection. He could just have urethritis from touching his junk too much or practicing poor hygiene. If he has herniated then it should be affecting more than just his dick. Hernias are genetic deficiencies in tissue but they usually require stressful events to actually herniate and breach the tissue. I don't know if jacking off is enough to cause a hernia, but maybe OP is shoving squatting on a giant dildo while jerking off, maybe that could be it.

Monkeyp0.x

How the fuck can I get gonorrhea if i'm a virgin?
fuck off

> virgin
That's sad af OP.