This #solanasummer is going to suck dick isn’t it

This #solanasummer is going to suck dick isn’t it

Attached: 1643379559479.jpg (500x375, 35.5K)

No shit retard. Solana is still to this very day considered a meme chain. It's no wonder that there's people who already know this thing is going to be nothing but a massive disappointment.

Shaggy ultra instinct.

I have made WAY TOO MUCH MONEY investing in SOL for months. It's not a meme to me.

>#solanasummer

Attached: 1654713963941.jpg (735x982, 648.76K)

How the fuck is this thing in the top 10 coins by market cap when most of its projects are either nft collections and/or gimmicky shit with no real value whatsoever?

How did they do it?

cringe as fuck, i know.

centralized bullshit

Imagine caring about this stuff unironically instead of waiting until ETH hits $700 and slurp that shit like there's no tomorrow. I'd unironically dump my entire salary into it just to maximize my profits lol

>solana in a nutshell.jpeg

Nothing is going to surpass pic related collapsing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Attached: 1652535990954.jpg (416x416, 12.67K)

>#solanasummer

What the fuck is that?

Who fucking cares?

Here is the #723173617461273 larper registered today posting on Any Forums

Normalfags love those sort of gimmicky projects. Don't believe me? Just look at its most trending projects. GMT is like a normie magnet because they think they'll make money just by running when in reality you gotta commit to it but it's not like they care anyways since they don't care about crypto nor fundamentals. They're just a bunch of dudebros who think they're cheating the system and that's it

so literally just your average biz post then

tl;dr go fuck yourself jeet

Kek

Lmao why do you think this? I'm also thinking that ETH is going to be the next protagonist in the next bullrun (if it happens ;_;)

GMT is the only project in all of Solana that is worthwhile, and that is why it is even higher in CMC than SOL.

based move to earn faggot

Is that true the fact that Step'n has made the biggest swap on the Solana ecosystem? KEK