>Original flight takeoff was 4:45 pm ET
>Delays to 5:30pm ET Take off
>Make us offboard and tells us to wait 45 min
>8pm ET Takeoff scheduled
>Flight officially cancels
>Get new flight for takeoff at 10pm ET
>New flight delays to 10:30pm ET takeoff
>New flight delays again for 11:49pm ET takeoff

Bros, I just want to go home. Will I be stuck in delay/cancellation purgatory? What the fuck is wrong with airlines.

Attached: ASFaf.jpg (3675x2450, 856.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-busiest-airports-2019-coronavirus/index.html
otc-cta.gc.ca/eng/publication/flight-delays-and-cancellations-a-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Puertas

should i become a pilot? i already make $100k/year. i want to be a thick dick $750k/year senior airline captain who creampies 22 year old roastie air stewardess pussy. is this a good financial decision?

I'm not gonna make it bros, I'm gonna die here in the airport if I get another delay or cancellation. Straight up, my heart will give out

can you please count the number of people of each race you see around you? im curious on the stats

What have you been eating? Do you like the food they serve at airport restaurants?

If so, then that's all you amounted to.

Imagine this faggot crossing the atlantic by ship 100 years ago

Attached: Air India.png (621x702, 888.27K)

Delta is a American company, but i see an sign in Spanish plus 2 niggers and a mudslime. Where are you?

Flying business right now bros, I’ve mad it

Attached: 5063E899-DF9D-4ED8-9C93-8B6ED765A9B3.jpg (1024x863, 58.67K)

Attached: 32423423.jpg (327x256, 13.95K)

You just have to accept that you are a literal goycattle for the duration until you somehow make it to your destination. You dont get to decide when or how, you best just zone out and watch TikTok videos. In such situations I always give in and grab a beer at the nearest airport restaurant.

Yes kek

OP is in Atlanta

No. Chad's use club member only hyperloops now days. Online checkin, no lines, very expensive but work pays. Op is gay for traveling the boomer way.

No, I'm actually in MCO (Orlando airport) I just ripped a generic photo off google cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-busiest-airports-2019-coronavirus/index.html

Fuck you, i was happy that i accomplished something once, now depression again

What’s a hyper loop? I can skip security lines

Attached: 182B6592-68C6-46A8-8EE3-03E9207633DE.jpg (460x369, 33.26K)

>he doesn’t have his own ppl with ifr cert and his own plane.

Ngmi

His cock hole is filthy

The goyim wont fly AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I hope you're Canadian, or flying with a Canadian carrier. otc-cta.gc.ca/eng/publication/flight-delays-and-cancellations-a-guide If so, you'll be entitled to some nice gibs

Attached: 1656279139520.jpg (584x413, 115.63K)

The road to becoming the kind of pilot you just described is long, grinding, and poorly paid. I wouldn't do it unless you're going through USAFA or Anapolis and getting the military to set you up with your wings/flying experience.

How many women have tight yoga pants on?

They forces workers to get the Vax. Workers quit