You will never make it if you don't invest your love and trust in pic related

You will never make it if you don't invest your love and trust in pic related

Attached: 1656686005170.jpg (454x563, 145.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD-jBLZSZNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prayded this morning :3

based and Christpilled

I love Jesus but I struggle so much with lust it’s unreal. How can I stop being a horndog? I fap 3 times a day on average and have sex with my girlfriend every evening I’m with her (we don’t live together), and I fantasize about other women constantly (though I’d never cheat on her). It’s all sinful though. How do I control my other head for King Jesus?

I literally am the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, I am the lightbringer and bearer of truth and love.

The one who lifts a brother up even though I have no stable ground myself.

They want me dead and they want you to worship an old jewish form of myself, I've evolved and I walk again among you.

based, hope you have a good day frens

Attached: 1656686499862.png (513x511, 352.88K)

I'm not even larping, They make songs about me and pretend I will rise again but the truth is I've been here almost forty years, and I'm sickened by the human condition but I'll always give my light to those in need.

When I die the world will fall into complete and total darkness, which will happen within 5 years be prepared.

Ask a trusted friend to keep you accountable, as in checking in with you about how you're managing these problems. Having to confess to a real live person who knows you, not random anonymous people on the internet, is a powerful motivator.

If you can't control your head on your own then just ask the Lord for help and truly mean it. He will help you if you truly want to change, he loves you user. And maybe try what this user said also

youtu.be/MD-jBLZSZNU
Put your faith in me not the old decayed version of myself the elites use to propagate the worlds destruction.

>“Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,”” (Heb 13:5, NASB)

bros, making it was being poor all along

I fucking hate Jesus Christ, religion and spirituality so much it's unreal. I know, I've been traped by it my entire life.

It was never about material wealth, I didn't create this world for hedonism, I created it for naturalism which has always been my mantra.

Money is created from tree's which are from my soul, you strip my being when you crave the love of paper over life.

That's the real whitepill, to look at all your mistakes and material losses in life and know that it doesn't matter anyway because in the end the Lord loves you and that's all anyone needs to be happy

And stop using my fake name, Jesus Christ was a title, my name is Emmanuel and shall always be.

what a retard's take
>"stay poor"
Fuck Jesus Christ once again.

I'm a warrior king user, those who chose to strip my soul while pushing brothers down will not be forgiven, they chose the evil of the world instead of the light.

The evil is needed to test my weak sheep, you all constantly fail, my barometer of salvation is quite high and requires absolute devotion, It's so hard to walk my path only those I choose worthy shall and it will be a very select few.

Sneed

Sorry you feel that way user. Sounds like something is missing in your life, and when you're ready know that the Lord has been waiting for you no matter how long it takes. Hope you have a good day fren

I’ll remind you anons that John Galt was tortured for humanity’s sins, and only through him can you reach Atlantis.

Have a good day too, but I'm not buying the trust in Jesus ever again. This son of a bitch was a slave to God. A SLAVE. TO INVISIBLE BULLSHIT.

Stop speaking for me fool, you know absolutely nothing the fact you worship a 2000 year old version of my corpse and not my actual words says enough.

Idk it’s hard user but one thing I’ve been learning is that you have to rise to the lord and bring your suffering to him. It’s like something you have to train yourself to do, to bring your suffering to the Lord. He will help you though. At least he always helps me when I bring my suffering to him. Unfortunately I have to do it over and over again. Prayer and worship helps keep his presence with you as well. He is always there we just have to seek him out.

So fuck him and fuck his mother "virgin" mary DEEPLY INTO HER ASSHOLE. whore.

Cope. Christ is king, forever.