It's over crypto bros

it's over crypto bros...

Attached: 457347347.png (750x678, 533.75K)

Attached: 573773475.png (751x757, 115.53K)

every times something like this happens I'm starting to wonder why there aren't more political assassinations ...

Attached: 8679547457.png (752x771, 119.13K)

The future of the world will look a lot like Singapore where you have economic zones that are free from regulation. Crypto = Death of the nation state.

>putting an end to the wild west
This is why we can't have nice things. Also, women's rights were a mistake.

Attached: 1638486534720.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

Attached: 68453757.png (760x720, 112.91K)

because you sit around wondering why someone else doesn't do the work for you
cvck

really think they can control it so easily? isn't this supposed to shove us back to bitcoin? I'm a noob on this, but i don't want to miss the shedding of the shitcoins

>70% women
what could go wrong

there are schizos who shoot up grade schools, but somehow no one ever comes up with the idea of shooting up politicians or the IRS? Doesn't that make you wonder too? - no, instead you choose to defend a "reality" that is obviously fake. Who's the cuck here?

Attached: 1655984343096.jpg (791x353, 45.14K)

Just as we saw the death of the wild west of the internet

Soon we will see the death of the "wild west" of our bodily functions too.

dont worry, women wont join crypto for a long time, no matter how regulated it is

Look how happy the women are compared to the men. They hate crypto.

It enters into action in 2024-2025 just during next halving.

Plus eu won't survive next year hyperinflation.

Can someone tell me what are the most worrying parts of the regulations?

What if it's not that bad? Maybe the regulations are actually better for us. It was always inevitable. Just sooner now because of these cexes going down.

Oklahoma City bombing
schizos aren't motivated to do anything but be schizos and when they break they head for weak targets.

Who’s the girl on the left, you know she has a great brapper

Whata bunch of mediocre looking very normie intellect niggers. Why wall street faggots crash crypto they afraid? The kikes and women and their simps always destroy what's dear to a man.

Attached: t4cg3h7v43001.jpg (557x579, 31.85K)

Came here to ask for for this

>oy vey, muh russia teehee :)
i want to kill these corrupt traitors on kikes' payroll

Attached: 1492830161746.png (600x497, 7.97K)

You had 2 choices. Keep the spirit of cryptocurrency and blockchain alive by staying immune to States autistic screeching and enjoying a realm out of their reach, or becoming overly greeding and embrace centralised exchanges because you wanted newcomers to pump your bags while being too stupid to realise those exchanges were at the mercy of governments.
Literally all of crypto, except Monero, made the second choice, so basically you just get what you fucking deserve.

franco was right

Every EU service provider already did all of this. It's just no one uses them.

Attached: 11546452642.png (232x217, 6.09K)

>wild west internet
This phrase goes back a long way. Which is ironic because I think even in the wild west people were probably more honest and straightforward than these useless bureaucratic hacks trying to justify their existence.

Is this actually going to happen or is it just FUD?