Ummm I'm here for the HR job interview

>Ummm I'm here for the HR job interview

Attached: grill_flower.jpg (875x1181, 167.47K)

company closed sorry

"What are your skills and qualifications?"
"What was your last job?"
"How long did you work there?"
"Let's see that resume."

Attached: 1653579771563.png (1286x1362, 628.62K)

The next roastie I see in person with a neck tattoo is going to get a falcon punch uppercut right in the pussy.

Attached: 1638055059885.png (443x455, 88.5K)

Why YOU

On a serious note, how you look shouldn't matter for jobs. Fuck employers for asinine interviews.

*unzips pants*
show us your skills

smelly hobo spotted

Fuck off liberal

Retard
I'm not a liberal, but I am also not a beta cum munching faggot that sucks on employer cock aka you

Why do women do that? Is it some sort of a coping mechanism?

Based

Every single roastie in my HR department has visible tattoos. Retarded thread from OP with no life experience

Absolutely based. God be with you user.

If it's something you have control over like tats and fat then it should be something to discriminate over.

Sit the fuck down and learn to temper your retarded zoomer emotions. Every time someone calls you "based" online, they're secretly laughing at you and your irrational, self-defeating tantrums.
Your father deserves 50 lashes inshallah.

Middle school logic. Grow up. Are you a woman?

>I am also not a beta cum munching faggot that sucks on employer cock aka you
Come back after your balls drop. Maybe when you get a little dose of reality, you'll see things differently.

Based. I dont care if somone have tattos, if it is not on face, thier choice

fuck im glad i live in scandinavia, and not some 3rd country religious shithole like the US.

>you aren't wise if you don't suck employer cock the way I do!
Fucking faggot

please leave and take your trashy nigger tats with you

Who cares if it's on the face
10-years ago is was unspeakable to have it on the hands and neck now it's common

I hate tattoos btw but it's all stupid as the rest regardless of where it's positioned