MESSAGE TO ALL SEAKING FIN ENTHUSIASTS

you guys are second rate breeders and sub par battlers too. It is a scientifically proven FACT that seaking with horns developed enough to use lightning rod fare far better in the wild as well as in battle compared to their large finned, swift swimming counterparts.
>be at cerulean gym spectating
>two schmucks are duking it out
>trainer 1, lets call him DICKS, is a seaking fin aficionado. has a full team of bigfin kantonian morph seaking, personally bred.
>trainer 2, apparently some guy from Jhoto named Chad. With a single pokemon.
>Chad sends out his pokemon, a Lanturn, fucking lanturn.
>DICKs has never seen a lanturn before, sets up a rain dance to really put on the pressure
>raindance
>against a fucking lanturn
>you already know what happens
>Chads lanturn uses thunder
>DICKS tries to maneuver and dodge the attacks with swift swim
>dodge thunder
>in the rain
>DICKS lands a single hit, not drill run or horn attack, but hydro pump, fucking hydro pump
>Lanturn's water absorb activated
>it was a team wipe, and DICKS lost 200 pokedollars that day
do fin lovers really? If its raining in a seakings natural habitat it doesn't matter that it can swim faster because
a) seaking are slow so a double boost in speed isn't that much faster compared to its predators
b) seaking predators like gyrados are boosted by rain too and can vaporize their prey with perfect accuracy hurricanes or tackle them into the stratosphere with a boosted waterfall if rain kicks in
c) a HORNED seaking would instinctively fight instead of flight and decimate any predators with its wide variety of horn based attacks
face it fin lovers, horns are the objectively superior trait of seaking in both aesthetics and utility.
t. the cerulean seaking horn fan club

Attached: seaking.png (123x120, 27.43K)

and dorkly says we don't exist

finngers truly btfo.
I would like to add that the horn also gives Seaking access to Drill Run and Megahorn, moves it can use to defend itself against its natural predators, Electric and Grass types respectively. Oh wait the horn also gives you immunity to Electric.
what does the fin do? Gives you Swift Swim?
the argument is over. finngers never has a chance

I will just leave this here.

Attached: horn fin smack.png (762x703, 143.57K)

This is now a fin thread. Gather here and laugh at horn enthusiasts.

Attached: kingswim.gif (499x374, 1.18M)

cope and seethe hornlet. Bet your not even a battler or a contest competetor. I bet you do those meme pageants they have in Kalos where they don't even battle.

>seaking without horn
>fights slightly less effectively, still has access to its superb swimming ability and command over water
>seaking without fins
>useless fucknugget, can't even maneuver its body to use its horn, might get lucky if opponent is a slowpoke that manages to impale itself
Am I going to claim that Seaking's horn is bad? No, of course not. But the horn is simply a nice bonus, while the fins are a FUCKING NECESSITY.
The horn is worthless without the fins, while the fins are still great without the horn.

Attached: hornless vs finless.png (1726x894, 332.42K)

Checkmate hornfags

Attached: FinKing.png (1174x881, 828.4K)

>Hornlet finniggers need to resort to biological mental gymnastics to justify their flawed preference
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
HORN BROS STAY WINNING STAY HORNY

>the image that mindbreaks hornfags every single time
Stay winning finchads!

>implying Seachad would want to live without a horn rather than die with one

both of them have atrocious hairlines

pfft look at the loser on the right. no goldeen wants a finless beta

It doesn't matter what finless seacuck wants.
He can't move, and doesn't get a choice in the matter for anything.

I don't care how big its horn is. A Seaking could have the biggest lightning rod horn in the world and its fins would still be prettier. Not that I'd expect a midwit who only thinks of his Pokemon in terms of battling to understand the importance of aesthetics

Hornomos completely obliterated by FACTS and LOGIC

>>seaking without horn
>>fights slightly less effectively, still has access to its superb swimming ability and command over water
"Slightly less effectively"? What can it do in that form, slap you with its fins or tackle you? It's literally a fish, by taking the horn away you took the only thing that made it special.
Meanwhile the Chad fish on the right can impale you with its big horn and thanks to its smooth design it can travel through water like a bullet.

Yeah, I'm sure all the thirsty female Goldeen want a frilly dandy fishboy instead of a fishMAN sporting a bit thick horn.

Kek, the first time I see someone post something I made.

>What can it do in that form, slap you with its fins or tackle you?
It can use Tail Whip, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Agility, Aqua Ring, Flail, Waterfall, Soak, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Rest, Snore, Protect, Icy Wind, Attract, Rain Dance, Hail, Whirlpool, Facade, Swift, Dive, Bounce, Mud Shot, Round, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Substitute, Endure, Sleep Talk, Muddy Water, Scald, Swagger, Substitute, Aqua Tail, Haze, Mud Slap, Psybeam, Skull Bash, Flip Turn, Scale Shot, Bide, Bubble Beam, Captivate, Confide, Curse, Double Team, Double Edge, Frustration, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Knock-Off, Mimic, Mud Sport, Natural Gift, Quick Attack, Rage, Return, Secret Power, Signal Beam, Take Down, Toxic, Water Gun, and Water Sport.

Attached: facts_and_logic.png (2048x945, 441.12K)

>garbage moves
Seaking needs its horn to do its only worthwhile moves.

discord

Newfag