Showderp Weekend #9

not very punctual Edition

Links:
play.dogars.org/
showderp.booru.org/
dogars.org/

>How to Champ:
Step 1: Claim under a trip while announcing your preferred tier.
Step 2: Wait warmly for a team of Pokemon suggested by anons in thread. You have to use the mons suggested, of course. Some sets have weird names like "Snips" so if you see a suggestion that's just a name check third link above for our set compendium.
Step 3: Play a bit with team and once you're done with the team you can either call a "new team" where you'll get a new set of Pokemon or you can call "new champ" where someone else can claim.

IMPORTANT:
BE SURE TO USE THE "play.dogars" SHOWDOWN CLIENT LINKED ABOVE. OTHERWISE THE REGULAR POKEMON SHOWDOWN CHAT WILL BE AUTOLOCKED AND NO ONE CAN TALK.

>How to Spectate:
Step 1: Just click the link champ posts. It'll send you to the "dogars" client of Pokemon Showdown. Don't be alarmed, it's just a client Showderp has to use if we want to chat cause the showdown mods got really REALLY mad at us and stuck probes on our more common members so if enough of us get into a battle chatroom it autolocks. This Showdown client circumvents that lock so we can chat.
Step 2: Wanna chat? Just click the little gear at the top right of the dogars client of Showdown, check the box that says "Send chat messages through alternate channel" and VIOLA!! (fixed it for you, user) You can chat!!
Step 3: have fun!!

Attached: Showderp Weekend.png (571x573, 275.07K)

gibe
natdex ou

surprised this shit is still going on with 3 spectators maximum per battle.
anyway my suggestion is Breloom with Blunder Policy and Technician. moves are Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Spore, and DynamicPunch

Greninj

suggester here, you can run swords dance instead of rock tomb if you want

please stop making these soulless ctrl c ctrl v template threads. where’s the theme here? autism? It’s boring!
food… water… atmosphere.

Attached: verlis onix.png (823x200, 42.98K)

zangoose

mudkip

gallade OR its gay trap sibling

Shoverderp?

more like shirt poop

I ran out of thread ideas years ago!!!

>shoedrip now weekend only
>opponent interaction and heckling now practically impossible
>horrendously slow
bros... i miss oldderp...

Attached: 1640300949993.png (296x296, 69.57K)

All true except that you can still chat with opponents, and it happens more often than you think.

This, I haven't seen the chat lock in about a month and people have heckled the oppo.

there was a lock literally last week, oppo even slid into our pms to ask why it happened

this
i will not suggest or champ unless this changes

autism

cope sneedthe and chucklate in that exact order

no

I will only champ in template threads like this.

yes incel

literally noone else on this entire website cares about copypaste ops, but for some reason its the most important thing to showderp chuds
have sex with grass

>everyone eats up trash so you have to do it too
back to discord swooshill