Coromon

Anyone tried this game yet? How is it compared to Pokemon?

Attached: 1620465693079.jpg (616x353, 126.21K)

I played the demo a while ago. It has decent designs and gameplay but is held back by some questionable decisions
>type system changed so some moves have types that coromon don't
>also some types have been combined, like Normal/Flying/Bug all being just Normal type
>shininess tied to EVs
>no IVs
>HM equivalent doesn't limit teams, but the menu is kind of annoying to use and takes a while whenever you need one
Overall I think it has potential.

Eclyptor is cool. You also can get a free perfect for it when you progress enough so that's cool too.

koromon?

Attached: 1628402949340.gif (1000x1000, 78.67K)

>brown protagonist
nope lol
hope all the brown people you think need pandered to more than me like it

You have character customization.

Take your meds

Can someone let me know if using the randomizer changes the starters to a fixed set once you activate it for Perfect save scumming purposes or not?

Alright, we'll take ours at the same time, so I'll stop wanting characters to be the same color, and you'll stop being a mentally ill retard who comes to an anonymous image board and puts a name on when it's irrelevant to his post.

just got to the swamp area, liking it so far. Just playing it on normal and its definitely got some more bite too it then any modern Pokémon game even without all the optional difficulty options. Really like the monster design, most look like actual creatures rather than fur suits. The stamina based system opens up some nice possibilities, any mon being forced to skip a turn if you blow your load too quickly gives some nice strategy. My biggest gripe so far is that the move only types like cut or magic seem really unintuitive. Like I know bug beating psychic was always a bit of a stretch but why the hell does foul beat water? A lot of moves have evasion and accuracy debuffs as well which Im not a huge fan off. And while it doesn't concern me too much I can see the whole potential system tickling someone's autism the wrong way since shiny hunting in this game has an actual purpose. Although the second level up to distribute potential is leagues better then EV's

I really don’t know a better way to explain why i hate the artstyle, it’s not bad at all by all means it’s nice pixel art the problem is that whoever made it has the taste of a soiboy i specially hate the character going :o when random encounters happen

Gba pokemon graphics are worse but they have better taste

This is just a glorified Pokemon fan game.

It's pretty good.
Like the other Pokeclones (Temtem, Nexomon etc) It's basically Pokemon but with a few new core mechanics to shake up the gameplay and a different art direction.
It probably won't be remembered in a few months but that's fine, it was worth what I paid for it.
It's better than Pokemon (Temtem and Nexmon are too) but that's not exactly a high bar to hit

Nexomon Extinction is actually pretty good.

Does it have online? otherwise, might pirate it because I am bored

It has online competitive. It's mostly dominated by the moon wolf though so make sure to have one.

>It probably won't be remembered in a few months but that's fine, it was worth what I paid for it.
Eh I won't count on it being forgotten. People are finally opening up to mon games, even more niche stuff like Disc Creatures, Abomi-Nation and Monster Crown for example still get mentioned.

I wonder when they will release that DLC thing they planned. Like isn't a year already? just how difficult it is to add a few new monsters and translate their entries to a few languages?

yeah all the random emojis garbage is what made me stop playing that game

its not good, but not enough to make me not enjoy the game. i think the fact that i cant skip animations might be enough to drive me away eventually. for now, its ok though.

Monster Crown is actually pretty fun. Would like to know when its DLC will be out since it was apparently supposed to be soon for a while now.

NIGGAR

Attached: n.png (205x141, 2.5K)